First world problems

HBGirl

Reaction score
Someone tell me how to explain to my husband that a huge elaborate roast every weekend just makes a mess for me to clean. I know he loves me and is trying to help but I have to SCRUB the kitchen every Monday. He gets grease on everything.

Make him clean it?

Oh, he man cleans it. Which means smearing the grease around. His mother is a dirty person who raised 3 pigs who are happy to live in filth. I am very anal I'm afraid.

Ah so your oh is same as mine just wipes the cloth around everything leaving it manky. Meh no ideas then, my oh stopped the big Sunday roast when i started banning him from the kitchen. There is literally a line on the floor that oh gets a whack with a spoon if he steps over it

Hahaha! I wish. His slovenly ways are the only thing we fight about. He gets so stubborn about it.

Haha i wish you luck hun. But trust me the spoon whack works, been working with my oh for 4 years....just the fear of being whacked with the spoon keeps him out of my clean kitchen....grrrr the man makes a mess making a sammich.

I wish I had advice for you. I think men are just not worried about the mess like we are. Luckily for me hubby doesn't cook much, but his mother definitely never let him be messy. He just is by nature I guess.

My DH is a slob too, comes from having a mom who waited on him and didn't make him clean or show him how to clean. I have banned him from frying any sort of food. Because... He won't even do the dishes he says I hafta because he made dinner :dohh:

DH says he cleaned the kitchen but when I go in there all the pots and pans are not done. When I say something he says he doesn't "do" pots. Ironically that was the week I stopped "doing" his laundry.

Totally hb i got same thing one day... I don't 'do' dishes i don't 'do' changing the baby so in response i said well i don't DO your laundry and i don't run a taxi service

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->