Fisher Price Flask *UPDATE last post*

bev309

Reaction score
I have been using one of these for about 3 months now after hearing some good reviews & had come to rely on it when we are out & about as Jack won't take his milk cold or room temp:dohh: We went camping over the weekend & filled it with boiling water as usual, but when I went to warm Jacks bottle the water in the flask was lukewarm, whereas it used to stay boiling for hours on end:hissy: It is supposed to be unbreakable, as far as I know it hasnt taken a knock or been used in any way it shouldn't have, so would like to take it back to Boots for a replacement, but I haven't got a reciept for it, any ideas if I am entitled to another? I did buy it with my advantage card points, so there may be a record of the transaction somewhere - any ideas? (sorry if this is posted in wrong place!)

What about contacting fisher price direct? they might be able to offer you a replacement.

No receipt,no return with Boots. Try FisherPrice directly as mentioned already.

I have been using one of these for about 3 months now after hearing some good reviews & had come to rely on it when we are out & about as Jack won't take his milk cold or room temp:dohh: We went camping over the weekend & filled it with boiling water as usual, but when I went to warm Jacks bottle the water in the flask was lukewarm, whereas it used to stay boiling for hours on end:hissy: It is supposed to be unbreakable, as far as I know it hasnt taken a knock or been used in any way it shouldn't have, so would like to take it back to Boots for a replacement, but I haven't got a reciept for it, any ideas if I am entitled to another? I did buy it with my advantage card points, so there may be a record of the transaction somewhere - any ideas? (sorry if this is posted in wrong place!)

I would do the same as the others suggested and speak to them direct.

Your lil boy is soooo cute btw

This happend to me :O i relied on mine all the time i was out and now i have to ask shops to heat it up because it broke :(

i never bought that ... what i did was warm 1 or 2 at home and put them on the avent thermabag...When katrina wanted the bottle it was at perfect temprature... Or other times i ask the shop if they can warm it up for me.

Thanks for replies - good to know that Boots wont replace without a reciept before I went in & made a fool of myself:blush:
I did e-mail Fisher Price directly last night so will have to wait & see what they say -will probably just get a small normal flask to keep water in for the meantime, & just take the bottle holder bit out with me. Sooo annoying when things don't last:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->