fisher price rainforest??

nikkip75

Reaction score
anyone got any of the fisher price rain forest items for baby?

im thinking of getting the swing, play mat and cot mobile and later on th jumperoo.

just wondering if anyone has tried them out an what they are like?

Hannah has both the swing and the jumperoo. I would recommend them both as my LO has spent a lot of happy times in both!

Ive got the jumperoo and Skye loves it! She has so much fun bouncing around in it so I would definetly say its a good buy.

I have all the rainforest set and Jasmine loves it!!

We've got the swing. I do like it but it has a few annoying features (music, mobile doesn't fold back far enough, its quite wide and not as compact as i thought) and i do wonder if the mamas and papas swing would have been better for us. Niamh likes it though!!

i have the bouncy seate he really liked it, the vibration function is great, but the toys are a bit close to their knees when they get older. you can take off the toy though, another thing thats annoying is the toy blocks you from being able to see them face on, so if you are a little far away you have to position it so you can see from the side.

I have the jumperoo, very happy with it but he has fallen down twice in it so i am looking into this, no one else had this complaint though.

I have the crib set which is really really cute.

I have the high chair that clips onto a regular chair, its really great no complaints.

I have the activity gym and Livvy loves it - especially the hanging monkey - its her fav toy!!! And she learnt to roll on the mat!! x

i have the bouncy seat and again like cupcake i think its really good but the activity part s way to close to their knees and my lo like to get bit excited sumtimes n kick about to i just take it off but he sits in for ages just lookin round....im thinkin bout the jumperoo just its alot of money of lo doesnt like it lol so ill be watching to see what people think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->