Fisherprice rainforest range

Delilah

Mom to Nathan Ulysses
Reaction score
Hi I hope this is the right place to post this question.

I think we will go for the Fisherprice Rainforest range - the deluxe baby gym and take along swinging chair definitely but do you think I would need the baby bouncer as well or does that do the the same as the swing? https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/st...ICE+RAINFOREST

Also does nayone have any experience with these products?

Marie

This isn't answering your question but thought i would say i saw the rainforest jumperoo & swing with a third off in tesco.

I wouldn't bother with the bouncer. :)
Fab choice btw. x

I have the bouncer, mobile and playmat...didnt bother with a swing. Been tempted to buy one but keep thinking he'll outgrow the swing quicker than a bouncer iykwim!

The swing is great for when they're very little, as it's soothing but they still have something to look at. However, we haven't used ours for our daughter since she was 3 months old. At that point, she wanted to be able to grab at things, so preferred her bouncer. Also at the same age, she was ready for her Rainforest Jumperoo, and is much happier in that or her bouncer than she'd be in her swing :)

If you can get a good deal on the swing, then it does have its uses when LO is tiny. And who knows, your baby may be different to mine, and love the swing even when he/she is older :)

i have the jumperoo, 3 in 1 playmat and the take along swing and alex loves them all! I wanted the bouncer but in the end i didnt get it as i thought it was a bit expensive for what it was. I managed to get the jumperoo off gumtree for 30 quid and the swing for 20 quid and they were both immaculate! The playmat i got in tk maxx for a tenner less than everywhere else was selling it for. I love the whole range and argos are doing the travel cot with 40 quid off so im just waiting for it to come back into stock lol

Im with Eala on the swing.

We have the small gym and large gym, the cot soother(I love it) and the Jumperoo.

We got the 123 gym and it was rubbish,i opened the box set it up then took it straight back down and bought a tiny love gym instead lol..we have the swing and its fab, Jake loves it and uses it every day.
We also had the mobile and the light box soother..as he is in a crib we cant use the box one as to see it would mean having it too close to his head. The mobile we have had to put at the end on the crib to use it but he loves that too and talks to it lol. Im planning on getting the highchair soon too as i love the range.
Personally i wouldnt get the bouncer aswell as the swing though or would i reccomend the 123 gym!

We have the playmat and jumperoo and i would recommend both of those :thumbup:

He does have a bouncer chair but it's not from that range, and he has loved sitting in there since he was just a few weeks old.

We didn't bother with a swing, although i think it's just a matter of your LO's personal preference and how much floor space you have in your house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->