fitness dvd

Samantha_

TTC...
Reaction score
Hi girls :flower:

well its almost january and that means the usual diet begins :haha: but i'm determined to stick at it this year.

So was wondering can anyone reccomend a good fitness dvd that I can do at home coz the thought of going to the gym scares me! I need a simple one to ease me in gently :blush:

If you have a Wii you could get Zumba. I love it, you get the same work out that you would in the class but you get to do it in your pj's in your front room. Lol. I also have Just Dance and Wii Fit that I use.

Can't help with DVD's though, sorry.

Not a problem. I love mine. It has helped my lose a stone in six weeks (although I am pretty sure I have put that back on now over christmas, lol.)

X

a stone in 6 weeks!? thats great! how often do you use it?
any other secrets? :)

I prefer the Wii over the dvd's I've used :lol:

Before I got pregnant I used My Fitness Coach (first edition) and EA Active 2 regularly :) I would switch between the two so that I didn't get bored.

I started slowly 2-3 times a week and in the end was working out 4 times a week, 2 X for 45 minutes, 2 X for 30 minutes. I would do arms, cardio, lower body, and core (one each day that I worked out)

I use either Zumba or Wii Fit (30 mins) five days a week along with my cross trainer (whilst watching tv) and I just try to eat sensibly. I don't feel guilty for eating chocolate/pizza etc because I know I'll end up eating loads more to ease the guilt and get back into a vicious cycle. Lol.

Sex is very good too. Lol. :blush: Build up a sweat with a good steamy session and you can watch the pounds drop off. Lol. Assuming you have the energy and can actually be arsed too. :haha:

I use either Zumba or Wii Fit (30 mins) five days a week along with my cross trainer (whilst watching tv) and I just try to eat sensibly. I don't feel guilty for eating chocolate/pizza etc because I know I'll end up eating loads more to ease the guilt and get back into a vicious cycle. Lol.

Sex is very good too. Lol. :blush: Build up a sweat with a good steamy session and you can watch the pounds drop off. Lol. Assuming you have the energy and can actually be arsed too. :haha:

:haha: well that beats going to the gym!! :winkwink:

I started with walking videos until I was ready to move up. I use Leslie Sansome's walk away the pounds and such dvd's. She has many, 1-5 miles. They are great when the weather is bad. Very easy to follow. I lost my first 20 lbs with her. Good luck. I love the wii though!

hi i just got the jillian michaels ripped in 30 and have to say its amazing ! im on day 3 and am feeling the pain !! its a 20 minute work out , 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardo and 1min abs and 3 circuits of each with different excercises ! i cldnt recommend it more hightly

I have a few that I rotate at home because I do get bored if I do the same one.

My faves (check out the reviews and see if they are for you)

Biggest Loser - New Year, New You

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biggest-Lo...ef=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1326580589&sr=1-1

Hannah Waterman's Body Blitz

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hannah-Watermans-Body-Blitz-DVD/dp/B004TWP8X4/ref=pd_sim_d_h__6

Davina - Ultimate Target

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Davina-Ultimate-Target-New-2012/dp/B005DXQKD0/ref=pd_cp_d_h__2

Ive got the new davina, its good, easy to follow and gets u sweating the ab section is great :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->