fitness dvds

stacey&bump

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently working out to the 30 day shred I also have jillian michaels ripped in 30 but I'm looking for a new workout dvd in the new year , not interested in insanity. More steering towards something that will be a little fun but will get me good results .. Any suggestions ???

Hey.

I've got the Jillian Michaels set that has 30DS, 6 week 6 pack, no more trouble zones and banish fat.

I'm also getting the Dirty Dancing workout dvd and plan on using Just Dance and Zumba on the Wii.

The dirty dancing workout sounds gud , I'm reli enjoying the 30 day shred need something to mix up with that and wan it to be fun lol

I swear by Beachbody programs....they helped me lose nearly 100 lbs in 2011 :) definitely can't recommend them more! Turbofire is my soulmate workout!

hi, maybe you can try turbo jam, turbo fire or hip hop abs.. i'm trying to alternate those 3.. I've tried 30 days shred before but I only lasted for a week..

I swear by Beachbody programs....they helped me lose nearly 100 lbs in 2011 :) definitely can't recommend them more! Turbofire is my soulmate workout!

Agreed! I love Turbofire. I just started using the les mills pump deluxe by beachbody. It's a good idea for someone who's not sure what kind of program they want because it comes with 3 different cardio workouts. I'd check if out if you haven't found a fitness dvd you like yet! This should give ya a good idea of what the program is all about --
https://www.beachbody.com/product/f...pump-cross-training-workout-deluxe-package.do

I hope this was helpful! Good luck on your weight loss journey!:happydance:

60 day slim down by Lindsay Brin I found to be really good

https://www.momsintofitness.com/dvds/dvds-lindsay-brin-60-day-slimdown

kept it interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member