Fitting in those clothes!

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
Just thought that maybe having a thread for a certain bit of clothing you want to fit in again, or just look better in.

I know ive certainly got a fair few myself.

Main thing at the moment is, i promised my OH we can take amber swimming once i am able to fit into an outfit i use to feel comfortable going swimming in. It may take bit more this time to get back into it for me to feel okay.

Ive not actually tried it on yet but we all know how tight swimming stuff is :haha: So this is my goal for the moment.

whats yours? :D

I go swimming all the time, dont care what I look like swimming, if people dont like me they dont have to look! :lol:

But I DO care what I look like in everyday clothes, I cant wait to be able to wear fashionable clothes again! :D I would love to be able to wear leggins and a tight long top but I doubt I will look very good in leggins in size 22 :lol:

This summer, I hope to be alot lighter and would love to wear a maxi dress, thats my goal outfit :)

Paula wish i had your confidence for going swimming.

Ive always felt 'funny' about going swimming & people seeing me so yeh.

Ive only recently started wearing leggins but only once out. Still think my thighs are too big.

You got an picture of the dress you'd like to fit in?

Ive got a little short black dress i always wore i think its an 12 though so that'll become a goal at some point too.

I dunno how to do links :blush: :(

let me try and I will show you my goal outfit :D

I can't wait to fit back in to my size 8 black skinny jeans from River Island, my shorts from Mango (see below), my combats from River Island. I can get my jeans up to the top of my thighs at the moment and that's it :( Hoping by NEXT Winter they'll go all the way up!

Here's a pic of the shorts I want to get back in to..god I'd kill to look like this again!

https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss97/MrsVenn/Holidays/DSC00326.jpg

MrsVenn - God i hate it when can only get them so far up. Ive got huge thighs, always have though.

Looking at your pic, it making you want to achieve it more? Lovely photo :)

Id be sooo over the moon if i get in size 10, really long term.

MrsVenn - God i hate it when can only get them so far up. Ive got huge thighs, always have though.

Looking at your pic, it making you want to achieve it more? Lovely photo :)

Id be sooo over the moon if i get in size 10, really long term.

Thank you, that was me last Summer and definitely so. I'm really hoping that next Summer I'll be close to that! At the moment I'm a 12 but would like to be a 10 by my birthday in March..I'm being realistic :winkwink:

OMG, I have like a wardrobe full of clothes I would love to actually be able to wear and them not be 2 tight or not fit at all!! ..

I have about 10 dresses that are all lipsy, river island, warehouse etc that cost me alot of money that I cant fit into! ...

And I have about 4/5 pairs of lush jeans that are all brand new that i cant fit into.. My OH bought me 4 pairs from River island in the sale as a gift, two are 14 and two were 12, One of the 12 fitted ... but one of the 14 was smaller then the other 12 which I cant fit into either.... They day I can put a pair of those jeans on I will be VERY happy ... Even though one pair I dont think i will ever fit into!! ..

Might me a gd idea to take a pic or maybe one item you would love to fit back in and post it so everyone can see?

x

i think swimming is a big one for everyone, iv been a few times since having jesse but only when its the women only swim session and its full of grannys, i wanna take jesse a water park place near us but i dont dare to yet, though i think if i found the right costume (one with a little skirt on to hide cellulite lol) i would go x
i have a pair of skinnys that OH wears now that i would love to fit back into i can get my legs in now but about and inch from doin up the button ha x

Swimming is my goal too, although a close second is fitting into my size 10 jane norman skinny jeans. I can fasten them but there a bit tight at the mo and I dont want as much hangover :(

Ive got quite a lot of 8 / 10 tailored suits for the office, which I can no longer wear. Didn't want to splash out loads of cash for new ones, as I'd never be motivated to lose the weight to fit back into my original ones, so I feel a scruff going into the office now.

I do however have a couple of larger size 12 suits for off site meetings / conferences etc

Goal is to get back into them by Jan 2011.

Swimming is one of my goals. My kids have never been :-( I feel so bad about it but I'm really shy as it is..I don't like going anywhere so the thought of swimming with how I look now mortifies me.

swimming doesnt bother me!... I go aqua arobics every thursday! ..
I just dont like going out on a night out and being the 'fat one'

Ive fitted into one of my size 12 tight fitted dresses i was propa amazed mind you it was a bit of
a struggle to get it on and off but it fits thats the main thing :happydance: next step is to get it loose on me :D

I tried on my swimming stuff & it fit.. shocked, haha.

I dont feel any better about going :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->