Flash Forward

PeanutBean

Mumma to B & I
Reaction score
I keep seeing this epic trailer on channel five for Flash Forward. It looks pretty good. Does anyone know when it's going to be aired?

I'm also intrigued about this series!

I just wish we knew when it will be on, don't want to miss it!

I'm pretty sure I saw a commercial for the 24th........Canada...not sure if it would e the same in the UK ??
It does look pretty good.......I hope I don't work too many midnights durign the new fall lineup......( is it bad that I mark it on the calander when I see commercials??)
lol

Just saw an advert that said the series starts 28.09.09 :happydance:

A date for your diaries!

Gosh that's soon! Hooray! Must remember to sky+ it...

I'm sooo looking forward to this. I have been trying to catch the trailer for hubby to watch but no luck so far so he will be going into it blind

I'm sooo looking forward to this. I have been trying to catch the trailer for hubby to watch but no luck so far so he will be going into it blind

You can see it on the Five website (did I already post the link above?)

Nah I want him to watch it with an open mind, anyway if he knows nothing about it he can't say he doesn't like the look of it hehe

So girls what did you think of episode 1?

It was good but I am going to hold judgement for a few more episodes! Got a feeling it might drag a bit!

I liked the 1st episode but I need to see more before I can determine whether I really like it or not. I think I hyped myself up for it too much.

It was perhaps a little far fetched for me but I'll watch a few more episodes before deciding whether I'll watch the whole series or not

I liked the 1st episode but I need to see more before I can determine whether I really like it or not. I think I hyped myself up for it too much.

Ditto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->