Flash Forward

Yeah I liked it (and even didn't embroider to make sure I watched it properly) but it didn't grip me. I think probably there were so many characters to introduce as well as the whole plot plus the showy bangs (some bad CGI though!). I like the concept so I'm hoping I will get into it more as it develops.

I was a wee bit disappointed to be honest. Expected so much of it, but so far thought it was a bit boring, although the end was intriguing, so we decided to watch again next week and then see a few episodes. I would hate to just discard it and then finding out it has turned out to be as good as I expected it to be on beforehand!!!!

I enjoyed it, just wondering what Seth MacFarlane (creator of family guy/american dad) was doing in it

Don't you find all pilots are a bit boring at the start? They're mainly character development. I remember posting the exact same about True Blood and now I love it.

Did you watch the second episode? Any improvement in people's opinions? I thought the 2nd episode was better than the first.

It is still keeping me interested! But I cant get out of my head that it is going to drag on like LOST did!!

I'm watching it with an open mind. Seems interesting so far. Any time a new show is introduced I really try my best to ignore the hype. I have yet to see a show that actually lived up to the hype that surrounded it. And I hadn't noticed Seth MacFarlane! Apparently he's in it for a few episodes. (I'm a Seth fan, by the by.)

I agree that the 2nd episode was better than last weeks.

I'm watching it, enjoyed 2nd episode more. But think first episodes are usually the same way as they have to get so much in.

Not hooked yet, but will give it a few more episodes

DH has just reminded me of something I was scoffing at last night. The FBI guy who didn't see anything saying about the chances of this huge blackout happening at that exact moment being 1 in 3600 and the FBI leader man saying i.e. next to nothing! :rofl: Some piss-poor stats there! Shows like this should steer clear of maths!

We still want to keep watching though. I get quite irate at dodgy science though so if there's going to be a lot of it my fuse will get shorter.

I thought the first episode was fantastic! I must be easily pleased :lol: The second one with the man walking arounf the football stadium was freaky!! xx

So what did everyone think of last night's episode?

We quite enjoyed it but find the plot is quite spoon fed. Like it wants to be Lost but really it's laid out in a straight line whereas Lost's plot was more convoluted. But we are enjoying it anyway.

I'm loving it so far! I thought TV couldn't get much more enthralling (and frustrating!) as Lost but, Flash Forward is brilliant. I do wonder why, at 10pm on April 29th 2010 they aren't all having a massive party to celebrate the flash forward? I also spend an hour every Monday wondering what the hell I'll be doing at 10pm (6am our time I believe!!!) on April 29th (or 30th our time)!!!

I reckon I'll be sleeping with any luck! Or maybe just getting up, depends what day it is. :rofl: about the party, good point!

I am still finding it quite hard to get into, it's a bit slow for me! Maybe I should start watching it when it is on and not just before bedtime!

I will keep recording it and watching though, might just be a slow burner!

i loooove flashforward

april 30th is my birthday :shock: nothing bad had better happen, i will not be impressed!!

:rofl:

x

I missed this show, does anyone know when its going to repeat again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->