Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Wow loadsa nappies! Thats an impressive stash you have there hun!

What are the Naughty Baby nappies like? I'm thinking of getting some plain white ones to go under trousers etc and because they're aplix, I reckon I'd get on better with them than my 97k Gallery ones - the snaps do my head in cos I just cant get a great fit on her lol!

I've got one more than that (i counted lol) and my stash doesn't look nearly as impressive! :( lol

Great stash Rach!! What do you use under the soakers? I love, love, love the skulls one...

What are the Naughty Baby nappies like? I'm thinking of getting some plain white ones to go under trousers etc and because they're aplix, I reckon I'd get on better with them than my 97k Gallery ones - the snaps do my head in cos I just cant get a great fit on her lol!

The naughty babies work great but I find them pretty bulky but we have to use 2 inserts in most nappies - so if you dont have a heavy wetter they may be better for you. The cut of the bum area is big compared to my other nappies plus we have just had to stop using them for night time as Noah has got mega chunky thighs and the elastic is too tight for overnight - would be good if you had a skinnier thighed baby as you shouldn't get anything sneaking out of the sides!!

Great stash Rach!! What do you use under the soakers? I love, love, love the skulls one...

We have started using the soakers for overnight with a baby beehind bamboo or a heavily boosted up Debbie's Nappies fitted.

We also took them on holiday with us last week and used them over the eco nature baby nappies (as there wasnt a washing machine where we stayed) at night just incase the eco nappies couldnt manage Noah's super power wee's!!!

The naughty babies work great but I find them pretty bulky but we have to use 2 inserts in most nappies - so if you dont have a heavy wetter they may be better for you. The cut of the bum area is big compared to my other nappies plus we have just had to stop using them for night time as Noah has got mega chunky thighs and the elastic is too tight for overnight - would be good if you had a skinnier thighed baby as you shouldn't get anything sneaking out of the sides!!

We have started using the soakers for overnight with a baby beehind bamboo or a heavily boosted up Debbie's Nappies fitted.

We also took them on holiday with us last week and used them over the eco nature baby nappies (as there wasnt a washing machine where we stayed) at night just incase the eco nappies couldnt manage Noah's super power wee's!!!

Fab stash! Where are the soakers from hun?

what a colourfull stash! love it!

Time for an updated stash pic, seeing as all my nappies are getting a strip wash over the next few days. I never have them all in once place at the same time so I'm taking a pic while they're all here :lol:
I had to take 2 separate piccies cos I couldnt get them all in one :rofl:

*Pic 1*
5 97k Gallery Animal Prints
6 97k Gallery Girlie Prints
6 Bum Genius v3
7 Close Parent PopIns

*Pic 2*
6 Totsbots Easyfit v1
1 Totsbots Easyfit v2
2 Issy Bears
2 Wee Notion One Size
9 Blueberry One Size (!)
3 Cushie Tushies
1 Muttaqin
1 Grovia

In the post are 1 Mini Lala and 1 Cushie Tushie :D
That brings my total up to 51. That's better than it was, I had 60 and sold 9 nappies last week!

Attachments

• P8290011.jpg
    P8290011.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 23
  • P8290012.jpg
    P8290012.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 29
Rach I love your stash and Mynx how many BB's?! I want to try one

Time for an updated stash pic, seeing as all my nappies are getting a strip wash over the next few days. I never have them all in once place at the same time so I'm taking a pic while they're all here :lol:
I had to take 2 separate piccies cos I couldnt get them all in one :rofl:

*Pic 1*
5 97k Gallery Animal Prints
6 97k Gallery Girlie Prints
6 Bum Genius v3
7 Close Parent PopIns

*Pic 2*
6 Totsbots Easyfit v1
1 Totsbots Easyfit v2
2 Issy Bears
2 Wee Notion One Size
9 Blueberry One Size (!)
3 Cushie Tushies
1 Muttaqin
1 Grovia

In the post are 1 Mini Lala and 1 Cushie Tushie :D
That brings my total up to 51. That's better than it was, I had 60 and sold 9 nappies last week!

Fab stash :thumbup: :D When Avalon gets a bit bigger I might have to ask/beg if I can borrow a bbos to see how they fit before I splash out on some :haha: Im in love with the tanzanite colour nappy but i dont want to spend £20+ if it doesnt suit her!

I LURRVE my BBOS!! Can ya tell lol ;) Lliena, that wont be a problem hun, just let me know when and I'll loan one to you. They're so worth the money, I'd quite happily have my entire stash as Blueberrys ;)

I LURRVE my BBOS!! Can ya tell lol ;) Lliena, that wont be a problem hun, just let me know when and I'll loan one to you. They're so worth the money, I'd quite happily have my entire stash as Blueberrys ;)

Aw thank you, it'll prob be in 5/6 weeks when shes a bit fatter :haha: :flower:

I'm in LOVE with my Blueberry side snaps... only have smalls though never tried a OS... Mynx would you pretty please consider lending me one too?? When he's chunkier!!

Agreed love the bb my most reliable

I'm in LOVE with my Blueberry side snaps... only have smalls though never tried a OS... Mynx would you pretty please consider lending me one too?? When he's chunkier!!

Hehe yeah no problem hun, I'll loan you one of the animal print ones as they're the least girlie ;)

I really do love my BBOS and I have to say that 8 out of the 9 I have are preloved (mostly from Purpledahlia :rofl:) I bought the minky Neopolitan to try it out and it was £22.50 :shock: but soooo soooo worth it :cloud9: I can get around 5 hours out of them with just the inserts (no boosters) and they fit so perfect on Evie too :thumbup:

Ooo I'm gushing LOL!!! :rofl:

i also love my BBOSl, I love my BBSS as well :) Very good for heavy wetters and a fabby fit! Mynx, jetters doesnt care about the prints, Kia has all sorts of pinks and stuff! :haha: Real men wear pink :D and of course, he has that nappy too!

Latest stash shot.

Issys in Penguin, giraffe, skulls, jungle, flames, monkey, Moo.
BubbaMoo - Baby Batman & VHC
WN's - 2x WNOS, 3 x WNAI2, 1x wrap, 1x WNNL, 3x WNNN
1x HLBB
3x Itti tutti, 2x itti med aio ltd edit.
WAHM - Marvel superhero fitted
Weehugger

3x longies, 1x disena soaker

Missing - 1x WNNN, 6x Flip covers and about 20 inserts.

On the way I've got 4x WNOS and 5x HL's. :blush:

Attachments

• DSC_1792.jpg
    DSC_1792.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 22

Fab stash! Where are the soakers from hun?

The 2 pirate/skull ones are pumpkin pants soakers brought from Jabula.

The zebra and frog ones were from CNT - the zebra is made my mama moomy, frog one has no maker on it.

just reading up about the BBOS, i have one that was realllly good, but it wicks and only lasts about 3 hours, when i can get sometimes 5 out of a BG, even a cheapy :/
could it be clogged up? i barely use it any more because it doesnt last, and the minky seems to have gone all funny :/
i think ive had it about 6 weeks (new)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->