Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

oh and here is my stash :) still modest but getting there!

First photo:
1 BB coverall
LL wraps
1 Pumpkin Pants
2 97kgallery Cheapies
3 BG V3s
2 Flips

Liners, Microfibre inserts, Itti boosters, cheeky wipes

Second Photo:
1 Tots Bots rainbow bamboozle?
2 ittis
1 Real Easy
1 BBOS
1 Cushie Tushie Bee
1 LL with LL wrap

Waiting on;
1 Bambooty Hooty Booty
1 WNNN

and there is a slinky minki upstairs which is too big for him yet :) and all the LLs

Attachments

• 100_2648.jpg
    100_2648.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_2649.jpg
    100_2649.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=64728&id=1051497835&saved#!/album.php?aid=64728&id=1051497835

My stash to date, missing 3 large Itti's, a white naughty baby and another giraffe pocket :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance:

i am soooo jealous of that stash!!!
( (I dread 2 think how much £ it'd cost 2 catch up with u!!)

I'm onl;y just starting out. All mine are currently 97kgallery ebay cheapies (but hey - they work for us, and at £3.25 per nappy, it was the only way to build up a stash!!)
I do have a custom WeeNotion on the way. I can't wait to see it.

The first 10 (and the start of it all)
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs182.ash2/44479_421411306454_646376454_5165158_8220583_n.jpg

Latest arrivals
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs374.snc4/45672_421411336454_646376454_5165159_3128385_n.jpg

Some of them drying on the line
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs383.snc4/44670_421411341454_646376454_5165160_2718167_n.jpg

im so buying more 97kgallery nappies i love them lol just got to wait till we pay all the bills and figure out what we have left that i can spend , unless someone buys stuff off me ( not nappies other stuff ) so i can spend that money.

Love them all drying on the line :thumbup:

im so buying more 97kgallery nappies i love them lol just got to wait till we pay all the bills and figure out what we have left that i can spend , unless someone buys stuff off me ( not nappies other stuff ) so i can spend that money.

Arent they fab hun! I was hoping you'd get on well with them! I *might* be selling my ones to make way for aplix nappies soon so keep your eye out on the Trade thread. I have plenty more animal print ones, not just girlie ones ;)

I've just gone over 50 :blush:

now have:
1 lucys hope chest SS
2 WNOS
2 issy bears (waiting on one still)
annnd 46 (shocking) DIFFERENT eBay cheapies :happydance:

Arent they fab hun! I was hoping you'd get on well with them! I *might* be selling my ones to make way for aplix nappies soon so keep your eye out on the Trade thread. I have plenty more animal print ones, not just girlie ones ;)

yeah i was syping on your stash photo lol

I've just gone over 50 :blush:

now have:
1 lucys hope chest SS
2 WNOS
2 issy bears (waiting on one still)
annnd 46 (shocking) DIFFERENT eBay cheapies :happydance:

Ooooo what WNOS have you got?? :D

I have a pink cuddlesoft one with kyla's name, a crown and 'princess in training' on the bum. And I have a gorgeous applix one which I bought from twiggy a few pages back. Sadly might have to sell it on though as kyla keeps taking it off! :( x

char im having the same issues with aplix with my 2 yr old he is forever undo'ing them hence why im madly on the hunt for poppers on Large and XL nappies

Char are the inserts that come with them any good? I've got one that I use a BG insert in but am tempted to get more..

With the cheapies you mean?

The majority are quite good, I have a few inserts (about 6) that are smaller than the rest and the bigger ones are slightly better. All of my cheapies hold up for about 4.5 hours. Only ever had one leak (while she had her bum on my pillow! :dohh:) but that was at about 5.5 hours.

Kyla's not really a heavy wetter though, so not sure how long they'd last on a pee-heavy baby.

I'll stop rambling now, but in short I say go for it, they're cheap enough to risk it! X

I find the ebay inserts fab, Noah is a mega heavy wetter, we use 2 inserts per nappy, one in as standard and the other folded in half and placed at the front of the nappy "boy fold" and can last us a good 4 hours.

If I know Noah is going to be sat in his car seat or pram for a long period then I'll put him in an ebay cheapie :thumbup:

Char - Id love a girly to but girly princess fluff :blush:

Hehe it is really cute isn't it! I know it sounds awful but if I had a boy I probably wouldn't have thought to start using fluff, it was the pinkness that caught me lol

x

Hello, I'm new here and it is nice to see other people who understand my obsession with nappies.

Here's my stash. It is missing a new cow Issy Bear to replace the medium cow Itti that will shortly to be too small. Also have my first WNOS on order, which I am eagerly awaiting. Am in need of more ones with poppers as the aplix are too easy for her to take off. Depending on how the first WNOS fits I may have to order some others. Already have the designs picked out.

Attachments

• IMG_2410.jpg
    IMG_2410.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 22
^ lovely stash!! hope you get on with the WN, i love mine :D x

I want to get a custom WNOS .. I have 2 preloved WNOS and I LOOOOVE them :cloud9: Gotta get Evie's first custom one for her birthday I think :)

Thanks! Yes I have spent waaay too much time of late on the WN website. I am trying to justify buying another 3. And then there's the new Issy Bear patterns. Sigh...

I have just bought 2 custom WNOS :D
They should arrive in the next week or 2.
The first one is green with a frog on it and Daniel embroiderd under the frog (we call him 'Little Froggy')
The second one is bright yellow with a Biohazard sign on the bum!! :D
I have also bought a couple of pre-loved WNOS from Jac. The Lizard one and the stripey Bee one (don't tell hubby :D)

I am asking the Grandparents for custom WNOS for christmas, as Daniel will only be 6 months old and really doesn't need lots of toys and clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->