Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/DSCF0050.jpg

My stash earlier on today before I decided to have a shake up. Just missing 5 more small bgs and another bgv3 zinnia that im waiting for from babame.

Not bad for someone that started 6 weeks ago looking into cloth hey? :blush: :haha: :blush:

wooooow looovely girly stash lliena :) so many BGs!!!
Jealous :blush:

i might try and take one tonight... although im waiting on a few, so will hopefully do it tomorrow :)

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/DSCF0050.jpg

My stash earlier on today before I decided to have a shake up. Just missing 5 more small bgs and another bgv3 zinnia that im waiting for from babame.

Not bad for someone that started 6 weeks ago looking into cloth hey? :blush: :haha: :blush:

Are those mutts AIOs?

how are your finding them?

Ive two on order :)

The brown one is a aio 3sr mutt and its awesome the fit on Avalon is fab :D Where have you got them on order from? The one millies nappies is doing on here for us all? I have one on order and will be stalking her website to see if she gets anymore in too :D

Hayley Im so bad I only had 3 zinnias and i hate odd numbers so I justified to myself I needed another one so I had 4 of each colour :rofl:

The brown one is a aio 3sr mutt and its awesome the fit on Avalon is fab :D Where have you got them on order from? The one millies nappies is doing on here for us all? I have one on order and will be stalking her website to see if she gets anymore in too :D

Hayley Im so bad I only had 3 zinnias and i hate odd numbers so I justified to myself I needed another one so I had 4 of each colour :rofl:

yep. I am debating keeping both on order though as i need some more nappies now with A teething so may not have the funds come the time. :cry:

They are soo pretty though, perhaps we could do without food that week eh? :haha:

Anything for some pretty fluff :)

Hehe definatly! And Beans on toast will be ok for a weeks tea ;)

liliena that is a lovely stash :D do you like the goth one? i thought it was awesome hehe

my stash looks very plain and boring i think. :( will have to do a piccy when i get them sorted out!

My current stash missing -
3 cushies,
1 wnos ,
1 pony skin ebay cheapy,
10 bamboozles, DnF,
3HL
custom LLS,
Spiderman wn,
a mutt and probably more!!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs673.snc4/61332_1520421005134_1072823694_31537831_636511_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs305.ash2/58552_1520421445145_1072823694_31537834_2435729_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs305.ash2/58552_1520421525147_1072823694_31537835_1798275_n.jpg

liliena that is a lovely stash :D do you like the goth one? i thought it was awesome hehe

my stash looks very plain and boring i think. :( will have to do a piccy when i get them sorted out!

Yep I love the goth one :D

Pretty stashes!

I've got 3 new WNOS on the way now and am waiting for the new Issy Bears to arrive at C&C.

xerinx you have so many lovely fitteds!!! What wraps do you use though? Am so reluctant to get into fitteds just because I can never find wraps that I like...

Pretty stashes!

I've got 3 new WNOS on the way now and am waiting for the new Issy Bears to arrive at C&C.

Me too, on both counts!
And as well as the WNOS i've got a WNNN and wrap too.. and a medium WN... :dohh:

Olive Jane do nice wraps. Infact I am going to be selling mine - need the pennies as I have way over spent :winkwink:

olive jane wraps dont fit too well in my experince tho!

I love weenotion wraps, pocket bots are nice and trim wraps, and thirstie duo wraps are fab and i love my nature babies multiwrap!

I dont get on with aplix wraps as he undoes them so i only buy poppered wraps now!!

Are thirsties duo the ones that are like Flips? Might try them.. have a WN wrap on the way so will see what it's like- I got it to go over a WNNN but if it fits well I might get a bitti boo and a DNF!

I think thats the duo ones . If it is the ones I have got they are very good.

Olive jane wraps do come up small I must admit, they certainly aren't accurate sizing wise. I barely used mine because its been the summer I have been using my fitteds without a wrap most of the time. Now the winter is coming I am going to use wool

im so buying more 97kgallery nappies i love them lol just got to wait till we pay all the bills and figure out what we have left that i can spend , unless someone buys stuff off me ( not nappies other stuff ) so i can spend that money.

Are these the ones that are shipped from China??
I was looking at buying some but not very good on ebay and didn't understand shipping taxes etc not being included?

If i buy a nappy at £3 how much am i really getting charged. Thanks xx

I don't think any of us on here who have bought from 97k have ever had customs charges xx

Nope never had a customs charge! And yea the duos are a bit like flips except prettier!! and they come in 2 sizes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->