Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Lol I can imagine he wasn't!
Wouldn't it be great if we all had magical cloth fairies who dropped us the latest one on the 'wishlist'!

Lol I can imagine he wasn't!
Wouldn't it be great if we all had magical cloth fairies who dropped us the latest one on the 'wishlist'!

I know! Oh, I hope santa clause brings all the best ones this year! lol

I know Santa is bringing me (I mean Kyla) at least one weenotion this year :lol:

i cant use my stash! all to large for my wee man!
so hes in sposies :(

oooooh you popped!!! congratulations, so happy for you, gosh I remember you being just a little bit preggo and now you've got your bubs! :hugs::hugs::hugs::cloud9:

Im kinda glad, i t means i can save money for them. Oh and ive asked for CnC vouchers for Christmas lol
I have my eye on one or two of the new minky prints due to arrive at C&C in November.
How do you know which ones are coming??

C&C put some sample minky prints on their facebook page about a month ago. There is a bird one that I really, really want. However i spoke to them at the baby show today and apparently the new minky prints won't be arriving until christmas time. :nope:

Some of my stash after bringing it in off the line! What a mess!!:haha: DSC_0453.jpg

lol ours too!! But it is all OHs clothes....he has far too many lol

I just went through boxes of winter clothes and all of them where from when i was pregnant so they are in one corner of my room and I am not in a mood to deal with them right now. And I have soooooo much laundry since we have no dryer cause I filled it a bit to full and I broke the thing that makes me turn oppsss.
So i did sooo much today and now Dont even want to look at clothes

I'm in the process of destashing. Sine I have done this video I have added some Kawaii diapers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUXyaAL39rQ

Finally got all my nappies together, apart from 1 lonely BGv3 which is in the wash :haha:

Pic 1 - 10 Blueberry One Size
Pic 2 - 14 Totsbots v1 Easyfit/pockets and 3 Totsbots Easyfit v2
Pic 3 - 6 Wee Notions One Size
Pic 4 - 6 BumGenius v3 (1 in wash) 2 Close Parent Bamboo Pop Ins,
1 Rumparooz, 1 Grovia, 1 Muttaquin, 4 Mini Lala
Pic 5 - 9 Ebay Cheapies

I have 3 nappies/wraps on their way to me too so that takes my total back up to 60 lol!

Attachments

• PA230055.jpg
    PA230055.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 19
  • PA230056.jpg
    PA230056.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
  • PA230057.jpg
    PA230057.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 15
  • PA230058.jpg
    PA230058.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PA230059.jpg
    PA230059.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 13
Such a gorgeous stash Mynx! Am fairly certain if I had a girl i'd have a very similar stash!

Thanks hun :)
I've gone a bit mad with the old Totsbots, I love em lol! I've been looking at TB Bamboozles or Flexitots to use with a wrap as a night nappy, but I'm still umming and aahhing about that!
I definately need to get some more WNOS tho, they have such a wow factor to them :D

Finally got all my nappies together, apart from 1 lonely BGv3 which is in the wash :haha:

Pic 5 - 9 Ebay Cheapies

I have 3 nappies/wraps on their way to me too so that takes my total back up to 60 lol!

Lovely!!!

You know you dont want that black and brown leopard one (WN) so just give it to me:haha:

Lovely stash Mynx. I feel that same way about WNOS. Glad to see you've got six as well and are still wanting more. I might order that Hedgehog one I've been thinking about. Man this place is a bad influence on me.

Pic 5 - 9 Ebay Cheapies

Lovely!!!

You know you dont want that black and brown leopard one (WN) so just give it to me:haha:

Lol I bought that from Jetters a few weeks ago ;) It's absolutely gorgeous :cloud9: IF I ever sell, I'll keep you in mind hun ;)

Lovely stash Mynx. I feel that same way about WNOS. Glad to see you've got six as well and are still wanting more. I might order that Hedgehog one I've been thinking about. Man this place is a bad influence on me.

I agree hun, this place IS a bad influence :rofl: I was oblivious to Wee Notions till coming in here.. I would have been quite happy with my Bum Genius and my Ebay Cheapies that I started with had it not been for B n B :rofl:

When I started here I had Ittis and Mini Lalas as my special nappies, with BG V3s as my go to nappy. Well things have changed in the past couple of months. Tries hard to justify it on my need to switch over from aplix to poppers. :blush:

On the upside, joining encouraged me to switch to fleece liners instead of paper ones as well as washable wipes and her nappy rash has totally cleared up as a result. I thought it was never going to clear. Plus I'm saving money as a result, or at least I would be had I not spent loads of money on new nappies. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->