Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

sounds like fun..bring me issys then! hahaha
I miss aus..but not sydney!

cool, I didn't realise you were another aussie Jessa! :dance:

Retro - Yep, my stash is mainly WN's and Issy's now too, with some Ittis, HL's and Flips thrown in.

Silly question - how do you get your stashes together for photo's? I've about 35, but some dirty, some in bag, some drying, and only ever about a 1/3 ready . . . . .

I usually wait till I've just done a nappy load and then fold them up as if they were dry and add them to my stash, take the pic, then hang em out to dry :haha: That way, it's all of my stash, bar one which is usually on Evie's bum :lol:

In other words - cheat!!

Yeah pretty much ;) The only time all my stash has been clean and dry at the same time has been when I did a strip wash about a month ago!

If I want a full stash shot then I usually put P in just flips for a few days - I have enough inserts to do this, then once all the pretty ones are washed and dried I get the shot. After all, everyone knows what a blue flip wrap looks like. :lol:

OK - I cheated!! (one is dirty, and another 10 are wet from the wash!!!)
Thank got OH is understanding and supportive - came into the kitchen and was amazed - didn't think we had so many!! Then started helping!!

Attachments

• P1040366labeled.jpg
    P1040366labeled.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 55
My newbie stash, Weve been in Fluff 2 days now :-D yay

I have 5-6 Ebay cheapies on the way
and i have a Motherease Sandy as well.

:thumbup:

Attachments

• SNV32797 - Copy.jpg
    SNV32797 - Copy.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 9
  • SNV32826 - Copy.jpg
    SNV32826 - Copy.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
  • SNV32824 - Copy.jpg
    SNV32824 - Copy.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
I have my eye on one or two of the new minky prints due to arrive at C&C in November.
How do you know which ones are coming??

C&C put some sample minky prints on their facebook page about a month ago. There is a bird one that I really, really want. However i spoke to them at the baby show today and apparently the new minky prints won't be arriving until christmas time. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->