Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

i cant use my stash! all to large for my wee man!
so hes in sposies :(

I put one of mine on my 9lb newborn niece on Wednesday, swamped her but looked sooo cute lol x

3rd and 4th I ordered mine. What did you get? X

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220666607944&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220624692731&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

and this:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220619293227&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

lol what about you?

I bought some on the 27th of last month and still not here :(

Hehe I have all 6 of those :lol:

I am waiting for:

That's terrible Erin! Hope they reach you soon x

I've got nearly every cheapie on eBay :blush: only patterns though, not solid colours!

I've got nearly every cheapie on eBay :blush: only patterns though, not solid colours!

Oh! I want every one of them, but DH says no to any girlie looking ones now. :(
I'm apparently supposed to save these for the next in case we have a boy.

But I want to have a fresh stash with boy ones next time :rofl:!!!

My friend gave me a bag of 15 neutral & boy prints last week so if I divide total spent by amount of nappies the cost is a lot more effective so my OH doesn't mind and I have my boy stash just incase!

Next time I want lots of 'brands' though, I've only tried WN, issys, bambootys, lucys hope chest and cheapies. I want ittis, mini lalas, cushie tushies, the lot!

I am waiting for:

The 2 im waiting for are from that seller too!

Ive emailed earlier asking where they are but no reply yet!!

I've ordered from her 10+ times so I'm not too worried, maybe there's been a delay somewhere along the line!

My friend gave me a bag of 15 neutral & boy prints last week so if I divide total spent by amount of nappies the cost is a lot more effective so my OH doesn't mind and I have my boy stash just incase!

Next time I want lots of 'brands' though, I've only tried WN, issys, bambootys, lucys hope chest and cheapies. I want ittis, mini lalas, cushie tushies, the lot!

A friend?! OMG, that person would be more than a friend. I'd LOVE them. :rofl:

I want loads of brands too! I've only tried Dappi's, Blueberries, Tinytush's, and loads of homemade ones from etsy (oh, and the ebay ones too).

I told DH I wanted a bumgenius, ittis, fuzzibun, and a WNNN to complete my stash for THIS baby! :haha:

It's sad though... DH gave me $200 a month for disposable diapers back when I was pregnant, but because I decided to go cloth, he took away that $200. :( lol!

I am waiting for:

The 2 im waiting for are from that seller too!

Ive emailed earlier asking where they are but no reply yet!!

I think they're all the same person :haha:

Did y'all get an e-mail with the photo of the package that was sent? I got one with one of my orders :shrug:

She's loaded lol, I asked did she want any money for them and she just wanted them gone, I don't even know her that well, see her at babygroup every week but that's all lol.

That's shocking! Grounds for divorce I'd say ;) :rofl:

She's loaded lol, I asked did she want any money for them and she just wanted them gone, I don't even know her that well, see her at babygroup every week but that's all lol.

That's shocking! Grounds for divorce I'd say ;) :rofl:

:rofl:! I just told him that, and he wasn't impressed.

I want a loaded friend to randomly give me diapers. Send her my way please! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->