Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Lovely stashes! Erin what is the Baby Blush like? Saw a pattern I like.

The nappies are a pretty good fit, i didnt use their inserts and just use one of mine!

Hmm will see if my nappy ban holds. Thought of another type is very tempting.

Erin if you ever sell the red flower issy I sooo want first dibs on it!Its gorgeous :D

Hehehehe i fought tooth and nail for that one!! (they do a pink one too!! pink hibiscus its called)

Hehehe well i had to convice oh that the red one wasnt too girly!! I loves it!!

Silly Duffas have one and its velcro fastening but they only post in Oz boo :(

I have the red hibiscus as well and it is lovely. Picked it up preloved about a week ago, so they do come up. Now that I've got all the Issys I want (except for maybe blue citrus flowers in minky) I don't have to stalk the boards of various websites.

Im waiting on 7 ebay cheapies, custom WNOS, and CT giraffe is in the nappy bin and so is TB yellow with white circles.

we arent full time yet, but will be soon x

https://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/xgemma1987x/DSCF1645.jpg

I need to take a new picture!
I have sold and bought some:)

I will post when I have everything!

I'm already thinking of taking another picture when my 3 nappies arrive. I love how colourful my stash is now. I can't believe I survived for so long with the limited colours of BGs. :haha:

my stash is growing :/
i told myself i would stop but have gone and bought an easyfit v2

my stash is on the excess for me now, i don't have enough space for them all

me too... there currently squeezed in a box from wilky's but once my new ones arrive then i have no where to put them!!!! x

updated stash... still missing 10 Ebay cheapies, 3 WN customs, 1 WN preloved that havent arrived yet ( Cant wait!!!) and 1 green Fuzzi, Ella's House Bumhugger and a few BG's in wash bucket.

At least i have some pretties now :-D

Attachments

• SNV32891 - Copy.jpg
    SNV32891 - Copy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8
  • SNV32889.jpg
    SNV32889.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9
I've got 7 more on order :blush:

4 cheapies, 1 custom WN and two cushie tushies. Oops!

I have 4 mini la la's in the post, and a BBOS. When they arrive I WILL take a new one, as thats it for a while x

I currently have all my issy's in the wash so I'll take an issy pic when they're dry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->