Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

updated stash... still missing 10 Ebay cheapies, 3 WN customs, 1 WN preloved that havent arrived yet ( Cant wait!!!) and 1 green Fuzzi, Ella's House Bumhugger and a few BG's in wash bucket.

At least i have some pretties now :-D

Ooh what is that stripey one bottom right in the second pic? It's gorgeous!!

Here's my little stash, minus four wraps (three Bambino Mio and a custom WN), all in the bucket or being used, and one WNSS that I lost the day I bought it!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/nightcharm/SAM_1671.jpg

Consists of cheapies, an Itti, an Issy Bear, an HH, Bambino Mios and a few WN :D

ohhh i can do a stash "complete" pic minus the couple of prefolds ive used but they arent pretty anyway as ive just washed all my nappys in preperation to take away for the weekend so i have them all clean and pretty ( was gonna use up the last of my sposies over the last day or so while i washed the stash but Nates bum got so sore i had to put him back in cloth i felt so bad for him )

God knows!! It's lovely aswell, I bought it off someone on here. He's already getting bumcrack in his mediums so by the time I find it it's not going to fit him! :nope:

My guess is the sofa swallowed it. It has a vendetta against me I'm sure! I lost my iPod to the armchair a few months ago :cry:

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/hallynewman/149483_450208895996_666070996_5938544_3813417_n.jpg

it looks really rubbish, there is so much missing!
THere is also...

a Burro Issy on H
3 x BBOS in the post
2 x MLL in the post
3 x BGV3 in the wash
4 x itti's in the wash
a tutto and WNOS custom for christmas...

i think that's it. :( Looks really poooo i need more! x

eta - and i have also managed to lose a HL bedbug :shrug: and another HL!

Hello, I'm fairly new here and here's my first pic for the stash thread. It's missing 7 ebay cheapies which will give me an excuse to do an updated one soon! But these are my first 12 nappies: 2 BGv4, 2 FB, an Itti Bitti, a Drybees, a pocketbots, 5 ebay cheapies. Have enjoyed looking at your lovely stashes for so long and now I am busy building my own!

Attachments

• IMGP1698.jpg
    IMGP1698.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 14
Mr Postie arrived at lunch with the new 7! Updated stash pic sooner than I thought!

Attachments

• IMGP1703.jpg
    IMGP1703.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 10
My stash pic needs updating already. I bought 3 fitteds, a WN wrap, a WNOS, 2 cushie tushies and four cheapies since my last pic. oops :blush:

My current stash :)
Just missing a pink flip outter and two flip inners.
stash3.jpg

https://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/xgemma1987x/DSCF1652.jpg

3 BG v3s in the wash
3 tots bots in the wash
bee CT

i *THINK* thats all thats in the wash

My current stash :)
Just missing a pink flip outter and two flip inners.
View attachment 135473

I love this photo..cute cute..
I was going to take another stash photo since I have 11 new nappies and 2 new wetbags since the last one...but will wait till baby Olivia arrives so she can star in the shot!!! :haha:

Nice stashes.

I see the Issy collection is growing Tannembaum! And you have a growing wetbag collection.

Thanks guys :) yeah lots of issys :) wish i had more but i dont really need them :-( BUT i think my two brown bb's are slowly dying (its getting so hard to get the inserts in as they stick) so i might have to replace them with issys :)
i got the wet bags as i still dont have a nappy bin so i use then instead.
I think im pretty stash happy at the mo... obviously i want MORE lol but i dont really need them. Just need some night nappies now and im done :)

current stash minus some flips.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs125.ash2/39595_10150113156650828_611280827_7673863_4924608_n.jpg

Wow Kota! How many Issys do you have now? Is that a tie dyed WNNN? I have one of those and it is lush.

um, 15. :blush: I'm missing a lizards one in that pic.
and yep, its a WNNN, I bought a lush blue/purple tie dye wnnn as well in large but it's going to be years before it fits him its so big. :lol:

I have a purple/blue tie dye one as well. We must have bought them on the same day. I love them.

I have 18 Issys now I think (13 days, 4 minky and 1 night) and I don't even live in Australia. Umm, I'm going to sell 3 days I think because I feel it is a bit wrong.

:lol: yep, i;m about to sell a couple of mine to fund some other nappies I want more! Good thing they get great resale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->