• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

pretty stash vanilla, do you think you will get any new prints?! I loooove seeing ittis altogether, they're like cute siblings :rofl:

pretty stash vanilla, do you think you will get any new prints?! I loooove seeing ittis altogether, they're like cute siblings :rofl:

I'm currently saving for some :haha: I'm waiting til april to get them if I can hold out that long :haha:

I'm currently saving for some :haha: I'm waiting til april to get them if I can hold out that long :haha:

:shock: but what if they have new ones then.... :shock:

:rofl:

bad bad influence :haha:

which ones do you mean? the only new ones I can find are the eton, gerry, wobot etc ones

Yep, those ones!

:shock: but what if they have new ones then.... :shock:

:rofl:

bad bad influence :haha:

which ones do you mean? the only new ones I can find are the eton, gerry, wobot etc ones

Yep, those ones!

I only like wo-bot - I'm getting it next week I think if I can't control myself :haha: :dohh:

looking at your issy bear stash on here gave me nappy munchies :rofl:

I just bought this as my first one, are they any good as night nappies?

https://69.167.148.25/~issybear/images/large/lizardsvel400.jpg

My stash isn't nearly impressive enough to share but we lost a nappy yesterday, my puppy CHEWED UP a brand new itti bitti d'lish.. I don't think I can forgive her! :cry:

So I may or may not of bought this last night:

https://i40.tinypic.com/o6h9j6.jpg

So stinkin' cute!!!! Too bad it's a size M...we'll have to wait a little bit for him to fit in it properly.

Aw cute nappies :D

This is Pipsqueaks stash so far.....

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/DSCF0007-3.jpg

The very front row are xs OWW's, a raventree fitted and 2 Lil Joeys

Then From Left to Right in rows:

Row 1-Teenyfits
Row 2- xs and s Bumgenius aio
Row 3- 2 upsies diapers, 2small wn fitteds, 2 tuttos, 1 Bat WNOS
Row 4- Various wraps, Bambino mio wraps and prefolds, 6 swaddlebees prefolds right at back.
Row 5- s OWW, s DnF, 2 size 1 stretchies, s Ellas House.

Just missing 2 more Small WN fitteds I'm waiting for that should be here Mon :)

loving your stash Lliena! its very similar to ours at the moment!

Gorgeous stash Lil- I am too jealous of all the rainbow teenyfits. Is the purple as gorgeous in real life?

Yeah :D I bought the rainbow teenyfits when we went to the babyshow back in Oct as they were too cute to resist!

I love your stash hon!

I wish we had managed to meet at the last baby show :dohh: It would have been a great chance to meet up!

It would :) We should arrange a meet for Aug time when we have had the babies that would be cool!

Just got some more fluffy mail this morning so my stash is now up to 13 haha I think a big spending spree is in order before LO arrives :)

Love the pictures guys!!!!

i just have prefolds but am starting to get pockets AI0's so need more colour in my Lo's life lol xxx

So jealous of everyone's diapers!

Our stash :D

4 BG's, 2 Haute's, 4 Sunbaby's, 2 Blueberry's, 3 WAHM's. Now I just want a few fun patterns!
https://i41.tinypic.com/1zn4hg1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->