• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Thanks Girls! I may have to sell off my newborn stash soon. Em is on her last snap on the Lil Joey's. Just a couple more weeks and I think we'll be buying more. YIPEEE!!!! Can't wait to try some Flips!

fantastic stashes everyone I have taken a photo of my stash but on laptop instead so will post one soon but stash is to change though as taking my ll cotton fitted nappies out of rotation for space for tots bots ef (slimmer fitting on my active toddler!)

My stash pics- just started cd at the start of this month so don't have millions of nappies (yet!) and they aren't all that exciting since hubby insists on brand new nappies only.
https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/jess_tang/544b71eb.jpghttps://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/jess_tang/a33a52b0.jpg

4 x tb easyfits
4 x tb bamboozle stretches
2 x BG Freetime
1 x BG V4
2 x Flips with 8 organic inserts
1 x Blueberry Coverall
1 x Rumparooz wrap
4 x Itti tuttos
2 x Itti aio
2 x Bambooty
1 x Fuzzibunz
1 x Bonnibunz
1 x Wonderoo
1 x Issy Bear

Also have a wnnn & wrap coming in :happydance:, waiting for a design to be digitised for a wnnn os, and have a new Easyfit Jubilee print on pre-order. I'm gonna get myself in the queues for some pretty ruffles!

id the bg lovelace really girly? i want one :cry:

Yeh the Lovelace is quite girly. I want the Albert as well but think it might be too boyish.

Hayley,your 30 minutes are up ;)

What are bg freetime? I've never heard of them. Are they the pretty ones in 2nd pic? Love the one with different coloured poppers.

Bg freetime are basically flips with the inserts sewn in. I bought one yesterday at the baby show and want more lol. I have a baba me code, baby 5 for £5 off £20 and baby 10 for £10 off £40, they stock all the bg range.

closest thing to the freetime I'd imagine is the bambootys :)!

Never tried bambootys. If there like the stay dry flips there probably be no good to us as we use organic inserts in flips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->