• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

Thus a great starter stash katerdid :) I love the BG prints. They fit Billy great too.

olives stash.jpg
This is Olive's new stash! Just waiting on a freetime in lovelace! Isn't it beautiful! :haha:

crap I just counted 41 and I need at least two of the new TB prints too!!

I have serious stash envy. LOOK AT THE LADYBIRD ONE!!! It's not fair, I want it!!!! :brat:

Oh and if the purple frilly one goes missing, I'm not responsible...

I'm also waiting on my Freetime Lovelace. Hurry up c&c!!!!

Haha I'd probably call the police and report it missing if someone stole the purple one!! Cost me an arm and a leg!!

lovely stash! :flower:

is that a cushie tushie I see? not many places sell them anymore :(

Oh I want loads more after seeing everyones stash. Got my eye on a freetime in Mirror, the new tots bots and a couple of weenotions (if they every reply to my email).

Since I took the photo I've got three bambino mios from a friend but they aren't very exciting.

Attachments

• P1020507.jpg
    P1020507.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 36
I have that bb wrap, love it :)

I need to do a stash pic but waiting for a custom to come first!

This is our small collection! We are awaiting 4 more red ones and a Tots Bots.
Im also majorly hinting at my Dad to buy us some :haha:
Once we have a good amount a can wash them all and start using them :thumbup:

Also, that is Lilys current camera face...
blogger-image-708027371.jpg

we don't have a massive stash, we have about 16 now and that's enough for us :) 3 weeks straight and no disposables woohoo
these are pea pods :)
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/gifts2.jpg

I won these on a trading site a few minutes ago after a fierce bidding war going up $1 from $130 (ALL I was willing to pay :dohh:) to $199.. my OH is going to kill me but they're so pretty! :shrug:

I also just opened a package with 3 grovia's.. I'll just try to convince him we're set for life :thumbup:

Attachments

• 205557177.jpg
    205557177.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 19
Oooh KiwiMOM are those ittis? And did you get them from TradeMe? If so, that's a really good deal!! :) And if your OH grumbles just google the costs of using disposables :lol:

Oooh KiwiMOM are those ittis? And did you get them from TradeMe? If so, that's a really good deal!! :) And if your OH grumbles just google the costs of using disposables :lol:

Yep all Itti's from Trademe :haha: I love it! I'll try that angle, hopefully it works.

Mind if I jump in?

Attachments

• DSC_0148.jpg
    DSC_0148.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0152.jpg
    DSC_0152.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0240.jpg
    DSC_0240.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread