• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

The tots bots brites are totally gorgeous. I don't buy pastel colours much, I much ptefer bolds. That's what puts me off getting a pop in.

I had my first poosplosion this morning in my new flip. It leaked from the tabs of all places :s

eek i forgot!

ok, so here are my babies :cloud9: total tally is 113 incl the ones in the wash, not incl my newborn/small stash, and about 5 or 6 in the mail/on hold.

wipes (not all here)
425455_10150555104135997_666070996_9231116_96713261_a.jpg

WNs and randoms...(not all here!)
401275_10150553560580997_666070996_9226012_1257062542_n.jpg

Ittis & itti wetbags (about 9 or 10 missing)
424618_10150553559570997_666070996_9226003_1898717675_n.jpg

Issys (not all here, 5 or so in the mail/on hold)
422798_10150553558965997_666070996_9225997_207202478_n.jpg

Ahhh this is AMAZING!! Where did you get the 'real men wear pink' one/what brand is it?

I am so so jealous of your Issy bear collection! Beautiful :)

Another 3 issy's arrived this week :rofl:

and im looking on the IB website, i NEED some more!

I CANT WAIT to start buying Teenyfits and things! in fact, i might just buy them now to satisfy my need for them :rofl:

is anyone selling any, whilst im on the topic? x

I CANT WAIT to start buying Teenyfits and things! in fact, i might just buy them now to satisfy my need for them :rofl:

Why don't you hang on you mad woman, seeing as you're not even pregnant yet ;) and you can buy my entire teenyfit stash seeing as I'll be done with them before you need them xx

Why don't you hang on you mad woman, seeing as you're not even pregnant yet ;) and you can buy my entire teenyfit stash seeing as I'll be done with them before you need them xx

There is reason in my madness :lol: If i wait until im pg, i wont have enough money to live/buy everything! We are stashing for everything before L is home, as his salary will drop by 6k before it picks up again @ christmas... which will be too late! x

Ahhhhh I see. I bought my small Itti's before I was even pregnant ;) you should be able to get some good deals on teenyfits new at the moment because of this version being discontinued :thumbup:

oh dear I shouldn't have nappy facebook groups just popped onto facebook and little lambs are having a stock clearance and has a link for facebook friends so now I have brought 5 size 1 little lamb wraps 1 white 2 purple and 2blue for a baby I haven't conceived yet lol I have already got 8 bn little lamb cotton nippa nappies waiting which I brought when they are sale last year!!! my oh will kill me hopefully they will come when he is at work so I can hide them lol

Oh no!!! It's such a bargain. I'm debating on the bamboo nappies. 10 for £30. But do I really need to add 10 more nappies to my stash?...

i know was tempted but i have enough nappies for Mckenzie and by the time i get pg he will be out of nappies so next baby will have his just will have to buy a few newborn/prem nappies as Mc was 4lb so guessing the nxt one will be lol

Aww 4lb is tiny, my LO (not so little compared to yours) was 9lb at birth. Hubby was 11lb (!) so I'm guessing my next will be big as well. Have just purchased 10 bamboos and 5 wraps. Oops! We have enough nappies already for DD so guess its an investment into next baby's stash.

i know was tempted but i have enough nappies for Mckenzie and by the time i get pg he will be out of nappies so next baby will have his just will have to buy a few newborn/prem nappies as Mc was 4lb so guessing the nxt one will be lol

DD1 was 5lbs 10.5oz so I was expecting the next one to be tiny ( I bought tiny baby clothes and everything) BUT DD2 was 7lbs 12oz!!! She is 9 weeks old today and is starting to outgrow her 0-3 babygrows!!

DD1 was 5lbs 10.5oz so I was expecting the next one to be tiny ( I bought tiny baby clothes and everything) BUT DD2 was 7lbs 12oz!!! She is 9 weeks old today and is starting to outgrow her 0-3 babygrows!!

ha, same here. 6lb4 to 7lb15! roman did have 16 more days than amelie to cook though!

i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want a rainbow HL but cannot justify the cost :(

Hayley, where are your wipes from?

Homemade :dance::dance:

You should sell them when you have a drop in income....I'd buy them :thumbup:

:

Really?
I hadn't really thought about it, I always assumed the little stores were more hassle/expense than they were worth.

My mum sewn these for me, as i am still not a competent machine-user... maybe i should practice afterall! x

I would buy them too :flower::thumbup:

My lovely Hoots da Man WN AIO, With pul wrap and a WNNN fresh from Wee Notions, fab service too, i cannot wait to go back again :cloud9:
IMAG0240.jpg

P D boosters
Gen Y wrap & my very 1st Issy Bear in cherry print and i am in love:cloud9:
2 faves but on the tight side now are Hooty booty Bambooty.
IMAG0241.jpg

More boosters and fleece liners, Wool shorties
Natures baby pul wrap 2 BGv3's, 1 bgv4 organic snaps another great fave of mine and i will be getting more of these.
Natures Baby stuffable, ebay cheapie, 2 baba and boo stars and cow print, i love baba and boo nappies so soft and great for my big wetter:thumbup:
IMAG0238.jpg

I also have around 15 pre fold nappies but dont really get around to using them much now as lo is with a childminder for 3 days per week who is great but wont use cloth:cry:

Sadly all these are for sale as they dont fit my boy and most dont do bigger sizes :cry:
IMAG0244-1.jpg

today i have bought:

- a new WNSS in silver with owl embroidery
- WNOS chocolate with chocolates border from a fluff mum on here
- 3 large itti's
- fleur itti wetbag
- a secret easter bunny nappy (like secret santa!)
- a VHC WNNL.

Oops :blush:

i dont like bgs :(! they dont fit my boy very well which sucks. I get leaks with them, especially my flip. Any know why this is? Do smaller babies not fit BGs as well? Hes only 13lbs at the moment. plus i hate how i need to unstuff them before i put them in the machine :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->