• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flash your Stash - Photo Thread!

pinkie, is the code generic or just for you?

Never tried bambootys. If there like the stay dry flips there probably be no good to us as we use organic inserts in flips.

the flaps are bamboo and organic cotton and hidden MF. it has suede cloth ontop of one but you can put the other flap ontop if you want natural fibres next to LOs skin instead.

Generic I think, it was from the baby show yesterday. They didn't take my detailsor anything!

The inserts in freetimes are staydry inserts btw but have pockets for boosting

can you pm me it? i looked on google but no luck! they have the red artist print i want lol

It's just baby 5 or baby 10, that's what I've got written down

Oh poo, was going to use it too! I'll try in a min, will have to email them I suppose!

Yep, just tried it blah and didn't work. I'll contact them, I want my £10 off lol

I bought lovelace for my boy,it's gorgeous! and it's so stretchie it's unreal and lasts ages a lot longer then my other nappies.

saying that i ordered wee notions on sale,thinking they were pale blue with pirates ..my nappies arrived ..all fluffy and PINK with GIRLS RULE on the back!
couldn't be bothered returning them so my handsome baby boy is wearing them lol

I bought lovelace for my boy,it's gorgeous! and it's so stretchie it's unreal and lasts ages a lot longer then my other nappies.

saying that i ordered wee notions on sale,thinking they were pale blue with pirates ..my nappies arrived ..all fluffy and PINK with GIRLS RULE on the back!
couldn't be bothered returning them so my handsome baby boy is wearing them lol

classic :haha:

think il get the lovelace. roman has a purple gelato already and im getting him the hansel and gretel and jubilee easyfit :thumbup:

i don't think it matters when it comes to nappies,especially with designs like lovelace which has pink,blue,green and it really is gorgeous!

i'm getting hansel and grettel too,i love purple and i'm actually thinking of *maybe* swapping my bugaboo for purple stokke xplory pram but we'll see :)

i'm actually thinking of *maybe* swapping my bugaboo for purple stokke xplory pram but we'll see :)

Do it!!!! I have! :happydance: just ordered it when I went to the baby show and will be arriving in the next week or so. I'm SOOOO excited! I love purple! :D

i'm actually thinking of *maybe* swapping my bugaboo for purple stokke xplory pram but we'll see :)

Do it!!!! I have! :happydance: just ordered it when I went to the baby show and will be arriving in the next week or so. I'm SOOOO excited! I love purple! :D

ooooooooo did you have a bugaboo previously? i don't know how it compares to stokke but i HAVE TO HAVE IT IN PURPLE! it's just way too gorgeous!!:cloud9:
did you play around with it? how was it? x

We have a m&p zoom which we love because it is just amazing to push and steer. We had heard nothing but good things about it and it's true it hasn't disappointed us one bit and we will continue to sing its praises to anyone who will listen. The massive 'BUT' here is that it's just not purple :rofl: Also I wear LO a fair bit and love having her close to me and the height of the xplory brings her closer to me. Not a lot but much more than conventional pushchairs... Thats my justification to DH anyway... But he pretty much saw straight through me and said "you want it coz it's purple right?!" :haha:

eek i forgot!

ok, so here are my babies :cloud9: total tally is 113 incl the ones in the wash, not incl my newborn/small stash, and about 5 or 6 in the mail/on hold.

wipes (not all here)
425455_10150555104135997_666070996_9231116_96713261_a.jpg

WNs and randoms...(not all here!)
401275_10150553560580997_666070996_9226012_1257062542_n.jpg

Ittis & itti wetbags (about 9 or 10 missing)
424618_10150553559570997_666070996_9226003_1898717675_n.jpg

Issys (not all here, 5 or so in the mail/on hold)
422798_10150553558965997_666070996_9225997_207202478_n.jpg

OMG Hayley you have so many :thumbup:

This is my updated stash :flower:

(removed the 8 cotton ll nappies from stash at moment)

also got 8 ll cotton nippa size 1 and 1 newborn smart nappy (new- ready for next baba)

Attachments

• 26022012327.jpg
    26022012327.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 19
Il do an updated one when I get my fluffy post :)

Stokke height is one of the reason i want it,D. is very ''attached'' and wants to be held by me all the time and wants closeness,so i think that and PURPLE is enough for me to get rid of my beloved bugaboo :)
only problem is my OH who adores bugaboo and he's right i can't fault it ..but i just have to have it!

Hayley that is an amazing stash! :D i'll have to show it oh just to make him realise that with my 40 nappies i AM NOT crazy at all lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->