Flash your stash!!!!

:rofl: everyones stash is awesome... so much variation!

makes me want to get all kind of different nappies again :winkwink:
i posted mine before but thought id throw it in this thread as well..

There is a Gro baby in blackberry missing from the pic that i recently required :haha:

Attachments

• IMG00076.jpg
    IMG00076.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 37
My stash has dramatically shrunk! I sold looooads of nappies and bought just pop ins for night time and BG AIOs for daytime. There are a couple missing from the pic but you get the jist! Oh and I haven't included wet bags/bins/terries.

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/DSC01926.jpg

Oh my god, just worked out those in the pic cost more than £230 altogether and they look like there are hardly any there! Ridiculous! :rofl:

LOL i dread to think what mine cost me :blush: love everyones stashes :)

i think i have a calculation somewhere on what i have spend on nappies already which is about $339,- (NZ) and i am not even sure if this will last me 2 days!!!!

so much for saving money up front , it's a good thing i started a while before bubs is here.. :rofl:

my stash is pretty boring compared to all yours, but I will take a pic later and post :)

ive spent hardly anything :smug:

x

In reality, if I work it out, niether have I!

My dad's present to us when we had Freya was a Little Lamb kit, costing £280 (considering we don't see him and he doesn't get us present usually I thought this was a fair deal!). So that cost us nothing.

I have since sold all of those and bought the ones I have got now. So I don't think I have spent much of my own money on them!! Prob just a little bit as some of the nappies were used, some were not. :D

My dad has no idea that I have sold all the nappies I persuaded him to buy, and he lives abroad so will never know! :rofl:

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/mushroompixie/nappiessss.jpg

I let my friends and family pick different nappies they liked for baby as a present :)

They aren't all there yet but this is what we have so far :) - still got 2 itti bitti's, 4 blueberries, 4 bumgenius and 3 weenotions to arrive then we'll be nearly complete!

Still need to get a few more inserts but other than that we're done and ready for baba =D

x​

that is a very handsome stash you have there!!! i must say i am also happy to have started getting nice diapers whilst i was pregnant, now it's even better as i get to try them on :D :cloud9:

Awwwww they are SOOOO cool i need to get mine up but im kinda worried there wont look like that many and i'll want to shop more as i think then i'm letting Tabs down :rofl:

I need to take a picture of my trainers stash...we don't use our diapers anymore :(

Awww i think i'm going to be sad when that day comes :(
Tabs keeps taking her nappies off just now, its really annoying :lol:

Ugh Hayden did that all the time...drove me nuts! I have a picture...a lovely one haha....where he woke up from his nap on our bed and was quiet, well I heard him playing and I went in and he had taken his diaper off and had pooped and it was ALL over our white down comforter and sheets :| I miss cloth diapering...I need another baby lol

Ugh Hayden did that all the time...drove me nuts! I have a picture...a lovely one haha....where he woke up from his nap on our bed and was quiet, well I heard him playing and I went in and he had taken his diaper off and had pooped and it was ALL over our white down comforter and sheets :| I miss cloth diapering...I need another baby lol

OMG - sorry but :haha::haha::haha: did you get the stains out???

lol Jasmine takes her diapers off now too, im trying to increase my stash of cloth diapers with poppers instead. A friend is selling me all her fuzzibunz and Kangas because her daughter never grew into them. Im excited, I love deals and I am going to need WAY more diapers soon!

I love everyones stash pics :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->