Flash your stash!!!!

Ugh Hayden did that all the time...drove me nuts! I have a picture...a lovely one haha....where he woke up from his nap on our bed and was quiet, well I heard him playing and I went in and he had taken his diaper off and had pooped and it was ALL over our white down comforter and sheets :| I miss cloth diapering...I need another baby lol

OMG - sorry but :haha::haha::haha: did you get the stains out???

Haha yeah it wasn't funny then...it's funny now. But no we ended up buying a new comforter lol, it came out of the sheets but the comforter was a king size and so when you wash it it would fold up in spots to fit so we could never get it fully clean even washing it by hand :( It's ok though, it was about time for a new one anyways

Ooooh eeek we've had quite a few accidents...recently she took it off and pooped all over her seat :dohh:

I have around 55 nappies now :blush: most of my stash is white as my mum and OH bought and OH wants to keep them for our next!

I do have a lovely clementine BG V3, some coloured itti bitti's, some swaddlebees, wee notions, a mammy made on the way and a lovely blueberry for when I want Caitlyn to flash her fluffy bum tehe!

I'm investing in more which OH is not pleased with but I am :rofl: will take a picture of my boring stash with the splash of colour tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->