Flip nappies

trish1200

Reaction score
By the makers of bumgenious, do you think they'll be any good? :shrug:
https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Washable_Nappies-Flip_One-Size_Nappies/c23_55/index.html

I'm not sure, someone in fluffybum club had bought some though but i can't remember who it was sorry :dohh:

I do like my BG nappies and if they're anything to go by i'd say they'd be pretty reasonable. Guess there's only one way to truely find out though!

I'm on a HUGE cloth diapering forum and I've heard lots of great things about them. I really wanted to buy some to try but really we wont' get much use hayden is almost potty trained

do you have the BG too? Are they quite similar?

Well the BGs I have are AIOs so they aren't really similar as far as that goes. The flips are just a cover and than the inserts that are changeable but you use the same cover throughout the day. They are super simple and really inexpensive. With that said, they aren't the first things I grab for though. I much prefer my fuzzi bunz but for the price you can't beat the flips!! I plan on using the flips when we go out. They take up less room in the diaper bag.:haha:

Im bringing this thread back as iv just ordered some of the Flips as they are BOGOF just now!

Anyone been using them and love them?!

|I love them, we use the organic ones and they're really soft and absorbent.

i'm definitely getting some more whilst they're on offer.

Can i ask if you found the sizing quite good on small babies?

Im hoping to get my little munchkin into cloth when shes about 8 weeks (possibly earlier depending on her weight!)

and iv got 3 small size itti's, 3 medium itti's, cushie tushies, blueberrys and mini la la's....most are BtP but im hoping that the small itti's and also the flips i can get on her a bit earlier than the other bulkier BtP's...?

I'm using them (for a whole day now! :lol:) and love them but I've never tried anything else so can't compare. For a newbie they're really easy to use and were the only branded system I could afford to buy :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->