FLIP system cloth diapers

Sophist

Reaction score
Has anyone used these that would be willing to review them for me? I think this may be what I'd like to do when my LO is born.

theres loads of reviews on the reviews threads honey. (top is this section or in my signature)

if you need more i've done some demo videos on the blog i write for - https://www.ethicalshoppingforbabies.co.uk/2010/07/focus-on-the-bumgenius-flip-system/

I LOVE my Flips. They are mega versatile and great value for money.

My son was 6lb 5oz and wearing his flips when he was 10 days old. They are bulky but not as much as other BTP nappies. I use stay dry inserts in the day and organic overnight. I have NO complaints at all- they are trim fitting, have never ever leaked, and dead easy to use :)

I LOVE my Flips. They are mega versatile and great value for money.

My son was 6lb 5oz and wearing his flips when he was 10 days old. They are bulky but not as much as other BTP nappies. I use stay dry inserts in the day and organic overnight. I have NO complaints at all- they are trim fitting, have never ever leaked, and dead easy to use :)

I agree 100%. I love my flips :o)

I was looking at the stay dry liners...but could I also use pre-folds folded in thirds as liners? I have lots of prefolds left from my daughter.

Thanks Littlestar I will check out the reviews and the link.

Yep prefolds work fine- anything does really! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->