• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flipping hell!!!!

CallieBert

Mummy to Braden
Reaction score
My baby boy will be one tomorrow!!!!!!

Someone please tell me how that happened?!?!?! :cry::cry::cry:

Its making me so emotional. Im so proud of how far he has come, and how well he is doing....but I want him to stay little forevvvvver!!!! :shrug:

This is what scares me :( how fast they grow! I don't want my little baby to grow up...

he's exactly 2 weeks older than my LO!!!

you can't win!!! its so much fun watching them grow up and looking forward to things they can do...but at the same time don't want him to get any older haha!!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow to Braden! :)xx

i miss my newborn too :(

a year goes past sooooo quick
only feels like yesterday i got a :bfp:

:cry:

Aw wow... that's scary when they reach 1!! I'm already wondering where the time is going, and Robyn's only 9 months!!! Grow so fast.... :cry: yet you're so proud of them as they reach milestones and grow - you can't win can you!?!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow to Braden and Ryan!!

xoxox

Aww happy birthday to your little boy!

Pah your baby is still a baby, feel sorry for me, my 'baby' turned four last Jan :cry:

Happy Birthday to your little man!

i wish time would slow down!

same birthday as my little man!

Happy birthday to your LO!!!!! Hope his day was as amazing as you'd have
hoped!!! :)

Braden had a great day, spent most of it with his Granny though :( since i was at school and my first exam is tomorrow...but I got to come home to him tonight and do his (third) cake!! haha and give him pressies and huggles :)

Hes off to bed now, stressful day turing one you know!!

And im off to study some more until i fall asleep lol

Thanks for the Happy bdays girls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"