Floating white tissue like things when I pee :(

Radiance

Reaction score
I am officially worried and discouraged! Just went to the bathroom and there were a lot of tissue like things floating around :cry:

Could it possibly just be some cm that was washed out when you peed? Sorry for tmi.

I wouldn't be worried, i got this from time to time when i wasn't pregnant. I think its where the wees fermented.

It's just all the extra discharge from pregnancy, and possibly a little yeast infection. Perfectly normal in pregnancy

If I look down, I'm the same, like white stuff floating on top, i have CM +++ at the mo, and its just that, maybe (TMI) you could scoop a bit out and have a closer look?:hugs:

I had that with my pregnancy and my OB told me it was normal.

The only time I've had it was when I mc and went into labor

I had it when I had a seriously nasty UTI, I guess it was bacteria culture or irritated bladder bits - ew.

Other than that I second CM. Gross but I see it floating around in the bathtub too.

I had this before pregnancy and it was a little protein in my urine. Nothing to worry about but if you're concerned best getting it checked out xxx

I had this for a few days around the same time as you-it almost looked like lots of tiny fragments of a kleenex facial tissue or similar. I planned to ask about it at my appt but it had already disappeared by then and we are still doing well:thumbup:

A lot of bad cramps today :( Not feeling positive.

I had this in every urine sample I gave in my last pregnancy (each monthly OB visit and then much more frequent closer to due date), and I had a 100% healthy pregnancy. Don't worry!

I just got a call from my doctor letting me know I have a bladder infection and they put me on antibiotics that are safe during pregnancy. As I was reading up on it, one of the symptoms is cloudy urine....so what you're seeing could have the possibility of being a UTI or bladder infection as well. Nothing serious at all, but certainly not something you'd want to just let go. I'd go get a urine test just to make sure you don't have an infection and if you do, they can treat you for it right away =)

I am officially worried and discouraged! Just went to the bathroom and there were a lot of tissue like things floating around :cry:

Hi what was the end result of the issue? I am 12 weeks pg and passing tissue like particles in my urine and today one floater was baby pink? It looks like shredded toilet paper. I’m freaking out and your story has been the only one similar to mine on the internet and wanted to know if everything went well for you afterall? -Worried sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->