Flu/Cold & Possible Pregnancy??

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
I know i post alot on here atm about same stuff but ive just been browsing google and noticed alot of people going on about having flu/cold symptoms so many days after ovulation and getting a positive result just wondered if thats same for anyone on here...

Since i got my first positive opk last monday i have had headaches and gradually developed a cold. My nose is so stuffy and blocked and i have abit of a cough with it. I get headaches everyday aswell. Felt bit sicky this morning aswell. And for anyone who hasnt seen my other post i was due on yesterday but stil nothing.

Just wondered what oter peoples thoughts where and what ther symptoms wer 1dpo onwards....

According to the OPK's I ovulated on the 6th and I started having cold like symptoms the following day. Coughing, high temps, so I wasn't able to really note a proper spike in my temps, etc. I had a physical on the 12th and definitely had some kind of infection per my blood work but who really knows?

I'm assuming AF is coming for me because my temp has dropped but how are we to really know when we had cold stuff going on? lol

I have had the worst congestion, runny nose, and stuffy head for a little over a week and now AF is two days late. I got a BFN on Sunday and will take another one first thing tomorrow morning. I really thought that maybe I had a cold of sorts but I was perusing the internet and read all this stuff about hormones and estrogen and creating more mucus which also can create something called pregnancy rhinitis! Who would have thought? I don't know if I am preggars or not but this would explain this runny nose. I have blown and my nose is sore and I am so over if but a BFP would make it all worth it!!!

I tested sunday aswell which was when i was due but gt a bfn but im hopin its cause i only ovulated on monday...so im now 7dpo... Im now to scared to test cos i hate gettin bfn but same time hate not knowing why im late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->