fluffy bums! a qu!

i would defo recommend speaking to your local council. I would try a few different nappies and remember what works for 1 baby won't always work for a 2nd baby (due to every baby being build slightly different)

I make & sell all in ones but have had alot of enquires about pockets (they dry quicker) so am looking at doing those also in the future.

Prefolds/flats - quick drying, cheap, can leak if not fitted correctly, need a wrap cover

Fitted - shaped nappy so better fit, cheap, quick drying, need a wrap cover

Pocket - quick drying, can be extra boosted for night time use, can be a little faffy

All in one - takes slightly longer to dry, everything you need is built into the nappy so don't need to remember extra bits, slightly more expensive

in regards to snaps or aplix - don't right off aplix because remember disposable nappies are basically a aplix fastening so it's no different, you will also find with aplix you will get a wider range of fitting without risking leaks if baby is between snap sizes. Snaps do look nicer in my opinion but for better range of fitting then aplix is better

The good thing about cloth nappies is you can keep them and use them for number two! Especially good value if you buy birth to potty ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->