Flushed/hot cheeks & ears????

Autumntx

Reaction score
Okay so I dont blush easily and my blood pressure has been great...but for the past 3 days I've had this issue. My cheeks get extremely red along with my ears and I feel like they are burning up. Anyone else experiencing this? Its insane!

Yep, me! It's like my body's thermostat is broken. A couple of weeks ago I found myself sat on the sofa in my leggings and a bra - the OH was wearing a coat and a hat!!! Lol

ive had this tonight, simular feeling when u have a few glasses of wine lol, my ears have been burning and cheeks are all flushed glad its not just me who has got this

I have also been experiencing this for the last few days. Don't know what it is though.

This is the weirdest thing. I have spent the last several years speaking in front of large groups, both professionally and not. I'm totally fine with it.

When we were taking our classes at the hospital a couple weeks ago, everytime I would ask a question or pipe up, I could feel my whole face get hot and red. No idea what's up, but it annoyed me to think others might think I was embarrassed! :haha:

It is an effect of high estrogen levels. I was talking to my doctor one day and suddenly my ears and the palms of my hands were bright red. She said it was due to estrogen and is normal.

a friend of mine pointed out that this started when they put me on progesterone suppositories. I had already been on injections but they added suppositories 3 days ago. Maybe thats it?

I get a BRIGHT red nose that extends all the way over my cheeks :haha: and my ears feel hot too. Never checked to see if they're red though. I feel hot all the time too, last night I slept completely in the nuddy, and OH wore pjs and an extra blanket lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->