Flutterbyex, FarmersWife5 and Kiki13 are TTC buddies!

K

kiki13

Look guys! Our own thread to vent and share and support each other! :hugs: :thumbup:

Oh awesome!!! Its great having support here. We are keeping this whole thing on the DL. Untill it of course happens and we are further along :)

Yeah us too. Although I'm going nuts with people asking me if there's "any news"!!!

My mum, best friend and few family members know but they don't wanna sit and chat about it as much as I do! It's all I think about tbh!
So glad we now have this thread to share an support each other! Xx

Me too! Where are you ladies in your cycles?

I'm CD18 and since my last cycle was 34 days long, I'm hoping I will O on the 14th/15th. We started TTC just yesterday (!!!) and we're planning to BD every day until the end of the week atleast. I hope we make it this month because hubby is travelling all of next month.

What about you? :)

I'm on cd27 with my last cycle being a very long 43 days!
I think I'm ovulating atm as iv had ewcm so we bd last night and this morning and we are going to try and bd as much as poss the next few days!
Try and bd as much as you can all the way through your cycle and not just when you 'think' your ovulating as you may think wrong and miss the eggy! Xx

I'm on cd27 with my last cycle being a very long 43 days!
I think I'm ovulating atm as iv had ewcm so we bd last night and this morning and we are going to try and bd as much as poss the next few days!
Try and bd as much as you can all the way through your cycle and not just when you 'think' your ovulating as you may think wrong and miss the eggy! Xx

Yeah, we'll do that! It's just that we suddenly decided to TTC and I think I'm fertile, so we're BDing as much as possible :p we won't stop till AF now!

I will be testing on Thursday, as I am CD22 and 8DPO. AF supposed to arrive on Saturday.

Damn my stupid wonky cycles :-(

I'm spotting today and having some back pain, which means AF will be here by tomorrow! So much for any BFP hopes this month.

You not out til the full blown witch shows Hun! and if she does/has then think of it as a new fresh start :) xx

AF nowhere to be seen and I'm having lots of (what I think is) EWCM. I'm kicking myself for not BDing yesterday and not testing with OPKs yesterday and today. :(

Hubby and I are going to BD daily for the next few days now. Hope it works! Pray for me pls.

Hi Hun :)

It's cd 35 for me! I tested this morning with fmu and the result was bfn :( feeling slightly sad and down now but trying to concentrate on my uni work and my holiday coming up in August!

Sorry to hear about AF farmers wife! Just think now tho you have a whole new fresh cycle! Fingers crossed for a February baby! :)

Xx

Hope you get your BFP. Maybe it was just too early? Good luck

Thanks Hun!
Yeah think I will wait another week and if AF doesn't show then I will test again... Im just not 'feeling' that it will happen this month though!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->