Flutters?!

Jasa1911

Reaction score
Hi All,:flower:

Can anyone please tell me how soon they felt flutters in a previous pregnancy or if your lucky, in this preganacy (If its your first - I believe they come sooner second time round and this is number one for me :))???

What do they feel like?

I keep getting little pains in my tummy when i move or when I lie down for a while, they dont hurt, feels a bit like gas, but i dont have gas!

Anyone able to help? Is this baby?:shrug:

xxxx

Mine was like a butterfly trapped in your hand but in the lower front of the tummy....! x It was incredibly distinctive! I'm buzzing xxxx

i had this today when completing the register for my tutor group.

I stopped dead and looked down as I felt a vibration inside to the left of my belly button.

They must have thought "what a loony"

The first flutters to me (with my daughter) were around 14-15wks and they felt like the popping of popcorn inside...little taps. by 16 wks, it was no doubt. Now, I am about 11wks almost and I THINK I am starting to feel the same thing again. SOMETIMES it ends up being gas...and then othertimes not...so I am thinking that within the next 2 weeks, I will definately start to feel them. YAY!!!

edited to add, that although I am not SURE I feel them yet, I can tell you that when they do move, I know because they squish my bladder and I always get this sudden pee urge that goes away in a second.

Oh maybe I'm not feeling bubs then, its probably just stretching pains :(

Thanks girls.. I hope I feel something soon! xxx

i think i was about 14 weeks with lilly..... midwife told me i would feel it earlier than others because im like the tiniest skinest person she had seen lol but it was flutters its like someone explained earlier like a butterfly in your hand trying to get out..... it sometimes makes your tummy turn lol like when on a rollercoaster xxx

Does anyone think it feels like scratching? LOL I don't get the butterfly feeling. Mine feels more like scratching...maybe I am crazy :)

i felt it yesterday i swear that baby did a double backflip!!!!! flet exactly how your describing...like a butterfly fluttering about!!! totally amazing feeling, cant wait to feel it again! x

i felt bubbles at 8 weeks and 12 weeks i felt movement at 15 i felt little kicks (hes kicking something cuz it hurts)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->