Flying at night

vaniilla

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone has some advice, LO has flown quite a few times now but never at night, we go on holiday in 3 weeks and our flight is at 10pm, has anyone flown at this time and have any tips?

I flew back from Turkey at like 2am once when DD was 1, luckily for me (and everyone else) she slept most of the flight. I don't have any tips but if they're tired enough I think you should be okay xx

We had a night flight back from Orlando, and LO was so excited with her memories of the peppa pig on the screen from the outbound flight she refused to go to sleep until around midnight, and that was only because it was an empty flight and DH moved to a different seat so she could lie horizontally. My tip would be just be careful if you do this, (it was awful at the time but I can laugh now) as when they bought the breakfast and I lowered two trays on our seats with DD asleep, DD decided it would be the ideal time to try to roll over, rolled off the seat onto the floor. She stayed completely asleep - I couldn't retrieve her because I had breakfast and tea on my tray and her breakfast on her tray, so was desperately trying to get DH's attention so he could come and help me. DD was so fast asleep she rolled again and wedged herself under the chairs in front :blush: Even once I retrieved her she didn't wake up. Bad parenting moment!! The ironic thing was I hadn't had a wink of sleep as I was so paranoid about her rolling but didn't think of the implications of lowering the trays...probably because I was so tired :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->