Flying while pregnant

JJordaan

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Ill be flying for 4 hours to an island vacation on 5th August. Ill be entering my 12th week of pregnany then. Does anybody have suggestions or things i should do or remember? Im figuring i should be active and get up regularly ( sure my bladder will be spot on there )

Nothing really, there isn’t any risk to flying before 36 weeks. I flew at 8 weeks pregnant...no biggie. Make sure to snack often? :)

I’ve flown a few times in all 3 pregnancies. Have never done anything special or different than normal. Don’t worry about it at all!

Oh ill be sure to nosh something. Im a nervous flyer..doesnt help the situation 😶

Thanks girls 😀

Are you prone to travel sickness? even if you normally only get car sick you might find flying makes you feel ill too, you can get prescribed anti nausea medication if you're worried about that. I've flown with two of my pregnancies and it was fine but I'm very prone to travel sickness and was already having issues with MS so took medication.

Are you prone to travel sickness? even if you normally only get car sick you might find flying makes you feel ill too, you can get prescribed anti nausea medication if you're worried about that. I've flown with two of my pregnancies and it was fine but I'm very prone to travel sickness and was already having issues with MS so took medication.

Gosh now you say that. I do get sick yes! Will Definately get something just in case. Ms severe or not. Might creep up. Thanks for that :hugs:

Gosh now you say that. I do get sick yes! Will Definately get something just in case. Ms severe or not. Might creep up. Thanks for that :hugs:

You're welcome :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->