Fmu-bfn smu-bfp tmu-bfn

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Second morning urine with veriquick was Bfp ( 3 hours after fmu) ...third morning urine bfn (like 2 hour hold from the SMU) was impatient lol....then had saved fmu for when I got home ( other tests were at friends house ) and used CB with it and it was Bfn

So I know I know I just need to wait and test but do I test this afternoon after super long hold or wait till fmu again?

I have
1 cheapie
1CB
1 old style frer
1frer gold digi

I'd test with old style frer they are great I think.
How any DPO are you?

11dpo today no pics I tossed them since I got a cb Bfn...

Wait I sent pic to my friend. Here is the veriquick

Attachments

• IMG_5824.jpg
    IMG_5824.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 122
I'd try the old style frer with tomorrow's smu ( if u can wait lol) and maybe use the cheapie tonight if u have the urge to poas.I see the line on the veriquick though. Hope it darkens for you xx

*I find smu is better with frers that's why I say use smu and not fmu. My fmu was always rubbish x

That veriquick test is a BFP! My fmu was always bad smu had much better results. Good luck!

Definitely see the line, Veriquick was great for me this pregnancy, was my first bfp against CB and FRER. Good luck!

FMU always worked best for me early on in previous pregnancies. This time however I always got darker results with afternoon urine. I don't get it... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->