Fmu opk confusion

SGP517

Reaction score
For the last 4 days or so I have been getting almost positive opk's. Some of them have been soooo close. The instructions on mine say to use fmu so this morning I thought, what the heck, I will try fmu, and I got a positive. According to my previous cycles I am due to o around this time so it makes sense. This is our 1st month ttc but I have been keeping track for about 3 months.
I know temping is a lot more accurate but I wanted to start out with the simple opk's first.
Would you ladies take that as a positive or no since it is fmu?

Hello!

A lot of women do detect their surge in the morning from what I have read so I would definitely say a positive is a positive as long as the line is as dark as, or darker than the control line.

You can continue to test to see if the line gets lighter, back to a negative, but for now I would get to :sex: !!!

Hope that helps :flower:

Hello!

A lot of women do detect their surge in the morning from what I have read so I would definitely say a positive is a positive as long as the line is as dark as, or darker than the control line.

You can continue to test to see if the line gets lighter, back to a negative, but for now I would get to :sex: !!!

Hope that helps :flower:

Thanks! DS was conceived first month using them and I got a positive right away so all of these almost positives are confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->