Fmu= opk +

lolly25

mum~DD,DS,DD and Angel x
Reaction score
Can and fmu give a false opk+ ??

I wouldn't think so cause there has to be lh present for it to be positive so i would say you are about to O, go jump on OH lol

Have done already lol this will be the 4th day of pos!!! Its with a new batch of IC's and lines never get as dark as control but this is x !!!

Hope you get your sticky :bfp: this month, i am only on 2dpo, it is going so slow!

Thanks hun Me 2 trying to stay with pma x x sending you lots of :dust::dust: x x

have a little read of THIS

it may help you. :)

Hiya, I found that FMU gave me nearly positive/positive OPKs most days. I was using the First Response ones.

I changed to using boots own brand ones and tested later in the day, usually late afternoon, I restricted liquids and toilet visits for a couple of hours before testing.

I think it's a matter of finding a brand of OPK that works for you and using them later in the day as most people have their LH surge late afternoon.

Good luck.

Thanks hun i use IC's but have never got a dark line except today i tested the fmu out of curiosity as id been using tesco opks and had very strong results with early pm wee, Anyhow ive tested again about half hour ago and still pos!!! So fourth day of opk+ it os lol x

Hun, your not taking any meds like Clomid are you?

Nope none whatso ever bar normal pregnacare and multi b vit. I had a mmc in nov and i know i have no hcg left. Ive had neg opks prior to this also x x

The best time to test is 2 p.m., or as close as possible. Anytime between noon and 8 p.m. is fine, first morning urine is not recommended. The reason for this is that most women experience a surge in the morning, but it can take 4 hours for it to show up in your urine.

Make sure to test at about the same time every day.
xx

Hi hun i normally test between 1-3 then 6-9 pm this morning was a one of to see what would happen as had lots of opk+ x x

thats ok hun :) just thought id copy and paste it, as i always thought it was ok to use fmu lol! im doing big research on my cycle and quite pleased with it all :) hehe good luck xxx

Thanks hun im just a bit b'mused by it all x Defo not had opks like this !! x so fingers crossed x x

yeah its really strange hun xxx just get plenty of :sex: in hahaha

Have had loads of :sex: he had 2 days off then back to it lol hehehehe x x

Nope none whatso ever bar normal pregnacare and multi b vit. I had a mmc in nov and i know i have no hcg left. Ive had neg opks prior to this also x x

Hi!!! My gosh your post was 9 years ago lol but I really need to reach out. I was trying for 5 years and started taking pregnacare for the first time, just 1 day before my last period was supposed to start and not it hasn’t come and I’ve taken 5 test and they are all positive. I’d only be 4 weeks 4days if I really am pregnant but I’m worried theirs HcG in pregnacare as this is too coincidental.

Did you turn out to be pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->