FMU

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
Who keeps to the FMU idea when using POAS?
I've always kept to FMU but I can't wait till tomorrow to test :(
I've also read something about waiting 3 hours and not drinking much?

It's not a matter of testing early - it's been 38 days since AF visited last and I was expected her to appear around the 13th - 18th so that would make me about 8 - 3 days late. (I've taken a test and think I got a BFP it was really faint so this is more of a testing to see if it's got darker and I was imagining things etc.)
I don't want to waste a test by not waiting till tomorrow morning :(
Anyone shed some light and experiences?

As long as u hold ur wee for a good 2 hours with limiting fluid intake then u can test any time.

Good luck

Ah thank you :) I'll be getting two anyways so will have a spare one :p xx

When I tested with my daughter I tested at 6pm after stopping on a whim at Asda to buy a CB Digital lol. I'd had an MMC 2 months earlier and just had a feeling. I didn't even tell OH til it was positive lol

:flow:

Ah thanks, did you wait a certain period of time before doing it? Been told to wait a few hours? xxx

Not that I subconsciously remember doing. I left work about 5pm and just as I was getting to the roundabout which is left for Asda and straight on to go home I just went and bought one then took it as soon as I got in without thinking of timing etc. It appeared quite quick and I was 1-2 weeks

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->