FOB came to my house yesterday!

Sweet - Thats exactely what his mum said to me. Apparently he asked for money to pay the first months rent and deposit on his new house (when he finds one) even though she handed out thousands to cover the debt he built up and sorted out all his bankruptcy stuff. She refused and he threw it in her face that she paid the money for my new house to get me into it. Although she offered to pay it for me, I have NEVER asked her for anything!! She thinks he is shit stirrring to try and put a wedge between us so that he can call the shots with her and can only see the LO thru him. Which is crap cause she can see it whenever she wants thru me

Suzanne - I more or less have everythign really. So im not really worrying about not having stuff for the LO. I didnt want him getting away scott free without paying for anything. But yet again the lies are kicking in again and he is trying to make me look like a dick, so I want damn all off him. He will have to pay his £200 a month CSA and he can take me for visitation and then he can go fuck.

God I wonder how the hell I married such a waste of space. He is such a plonker!! My child deserves better than that wally as a father. Good thing Im strong enough to play roles of Mummy and Daddy. While he can go ahead and tell his lies, and probably end up lonely, miserable and bitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->