FOB Has contacted me**update pg2**

tinkabells

Reaction score
Oh my god, well here goes!!!

Well ya all know my sit, and FOB is bestmates with my bestmates bloke, well he turned up at D's house on monday, as he had spoken to CSA about us all going for testing, well when he was at D's he was asking loads of questions about me and hollie and D said he looked after hollie on saturday night, FOB said did he have any pics, so D showed him the pics of hollie on facebook and he burst out crying saying, what have i done, why i have i done this to her.

Hollie is perfect, his in love with her blah blah

Anyway D run me earlier and said FOB wants my number to talk, i said i'd have to think about it, anyway questions were burning me so i said ok, he can have this number, its my mums payg, so anyway he txted me, just saying hello, so i said who;s this he said his name, i said what you want, he said he just wanted to see if we was ok

So we was txting back and fourth and in the end i got shitty and said look, what do you want,you told D you wanted to talk to me, but so far you havent said anything, i asked why his putting me through dna, if his seen pics of hollie and said god she looks so much like me, he said he didnt no and he was sorry but he has to be sure and check, i said that's fine when it all comes back, i will let everyone know
he just txted back ok

He then said im gonna be driving in amin, so cant txt, take care, so i sent him thsi long arsed txt back

Look FOB so far you havent said jack shit, have you just bullshitted D to get my number, in which case its your old number, which was cut off months ago, so why have you got it going again, and i take it the love of your like doesnt know your txting me, cos the last ever txt i got off you in July, which i know she wrote, said he was blissfully happy, you made a mistake with me, etc and now you wanna no me again, so answer my fucking questions
-its still pending cos his turned his phone off

But my bestmate is interrigating her bloke to find out, what FOB has really said to him and not to lie, cos this is serious now and his told her loads, so im off over this in abit and when i find it all out, i will let you know what his really said and if he txts me back xxx

Oh, let us know what they say. Did he end up replying to that text you sent him? What a tit, I bet his bird doesn't know about him texting you, and thinking Hollie is perfect.

:hugs:xx

:hugs: Im going through the same only its taken Mr Biological 3 years to change his mind and say he loves her, he cares, crying to our friends blah blah blah. He denied parentage aswell and we had to get a DNA test done :wacko: I hope it all works out for you hun and he wisens up sharpish! x

god sake, well hopefully if he means what he said and feels abd then he will do the right thing. let us know what he says, good you gave him an old number too..! x

Ok well, he told D that, he wants to be in hollie's life and he needs to do the dna to prove to others she is his, he wants to meet up with me and hollie, he said she looks so much like him and his other girl, (like i need to hear that, he better not say that to me)

His not happy with his finance, his realised whats his put me through and that he should never of been with him, he wants me and hollie to be a family!!!
Like i could trust him, thats reason i would never be with him properly!!!

Thats all we've got so far

No he hasnt txted back his phone will be off til the morning, when he goes to work, so i should imagin he will be txting me then, but im gonna get a new pay as you go tomorrow, cos 've been using my mums payg phone, then i'll tell him to txt that, but i am am not telling him i have my own place, as he will wanna no and come over etc

So thats it so far, but i will still be going through dna, his not getting away from it, but i was saying to my mate, i think his gonna use the dna when it comes back his hollie's dad, to finish with her, cos D was hinting to my mate, woud i ever have him back!? xxx

oh and i spoke to a mutrual friend on fb, asking if she still spoke to his bird she said no, i said are they still together, but fb chat as usual was being crap, so she sent me a message with fob's bird phone number, which i've now got, but wont be using unless it kicks off again, but i am keeping everything as proof xxx

how very interesting....... be carefull tho, dont let him wangle you back in if your not sure about it. He should have the guts to finish with her regardless if you will take him back or not. sounds like hes the type who doesnt ever wanna be alone?

bet u didnt expect to hear all that hun. im sure it was all abit of a shocker. But they all come running back at some time. Its just whether we can trust them enough to move forward. ARRGGG it angers me how they think they can pick us up and drop us off when it suits them.
Good luck, and hopefully he starts to do the things he shoulda done from day 1. Keep us informed on what happens chick x

Well he turned his phone on this morning and 7:08am but never replied to my txt, i have bought a new sim card, and said to him to txt that, but its still pening so his turned phone back off again!!!xxx

what is it with these men :growlmad: hope he isn't mucking about with you. keep us updated

:hugs:

Yeah i will do, im gonna see if he says anymore and ask what it is he wants, i wanna hear from him, not thorugh friends, will keep ya updated asap xxx

Aw Hun keep us posted. You must be on an emotional roller coaster at the mo. Bloody hell. Keep strong. Xx

Well still nothing, but got another delivery report and its been delivered so his phone is o at the mo, but i wont txt him again, he kept going on about speaking to me, then doesnt say a word to me!!!

Yeah feel like im up and down!!! xxx

well spoke 2 him today, his booked his dna for next week, so once his had his i'll get letter to go do ours xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->