FOB Update

tinkabells

Reaction score
Right well, ya no his been incontact he went and got a new phone and lastnight was txting and then he rung me, i ignored it 3 times, but on 4th had to pick up and i swear soon as i heard his voice, i melted, yes i no im a twat, anyway was talking and we agreed to meet today, but said i had to bring hollie as couldnt get babysitter, then hollie started crying in background and he started crying saying it was breaking his heart her crying blah blah

Well he came and picked my up from mine early doors, i had to meet him early get it over and done with as still had to get a couple of things in town....

Well soon as i saw him i started shacking and couldnt talk to him properly, then drove in silence but we kept doing the whole school kd thing look at each other then away ahain

we got to mine, had to take him mine, didnt wanna be seen in town with him plus i could put hollie down and sit face to face and chat

He told me he is going to be leaving her in new yr, his gonna sort out his bank account, still doing the dna, his parents want to be in hollie's life once its all sorted out

He asked me if we had a chance, i said he had to be single himself, prove himself to be a dad for hollie and then, only then will we even discuss cos alot could happen, told him, i've met someone he said he wasnt happy but had no right in saying anything to me

So his taking his test on tuesday 5th jan, then hopefully do me and hollie's asap then get it all sorted

But seeing him, has made me think about us, its so hard xx

Hope ur ok hun. At least u had the balls to meet him and talk face to face, and at least he had the balls to turn up. I hope everything works out for the best. Will be thinking of u. Any updates let me know xxx

P.S Have a lovely xmas xxx

Thanks love, i will do, i no, i had to do it, cos i wanted everything answered

Oh p.s he said he googled, my name and this site came up with my name and a post i had put on it, and he was trying to look for pictures of me and hollie!!!
So had a post removed that comes up with my details!!!

Hope your well and have a fab xmas, your last one before baba is here xxx

Thanks hun. Next year will be such a difference. Bubs soooo knows its xmas. Its been doing a full on dancing session in my tummy since 3 this morning lol If this is it in my tummy whats it gonna be like once its born lol x

Well done you for being able to meet him :hugs:
I hope you had a nice christmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->