Folding scooter for 4 year old - help please!

Sarah Lou 80

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a decent but not too expensive scooter for a 4 year old. He's already got one of those leaning ones that you til it to steer so I'm looking for the next step up. It needs to be easy to fold so I can stick it under the pushchair.

Are the ozbozz ones any good? I've seen one with a light up board that seems ok?

Ozbozz are fab we had the my first ozbozz scooter and not andther ozbozz my son is 5 and loves it!

My son has a folding one that when you press the brake on the back wheel it sparks, it's pretty good quality he's loved on it for most of the summer and was only about £20 from argos

I got this one for Rio in the last 3 for 2 at Argos. I like that it's still a tri scooter so will stand up by itself but can still be folded down. He will love the flashing. I haven't set it up so can't say if it's good of not but reviews seem OK!

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/3670657.htm

I just ordered a 'Razor Sport A Scooter' on Argos, half price :thumbup:. It has 5* from 52 reviews.

My son has the ozbozz light up folding scooter it's brilliant he loves it great when dark as he can been seen x

Thanks all! Just ordered the Ozbozz one on amazon. Was a good price and I had a survey voucher so paid just over £8!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->