follicle size, negative opk please help!!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
hey ladies I need some help, I live in nz so it is now saturday morning here and my fertility clinic is closed till monday morning. On wednesday I went in to have a scan, it showed on my left ovary small folliclues she said they will do nothing, then about 6 on my right ovary one was (saying around a bout measurements as i cant remember exact) 2.4 cm by 2.3 maybe a bit bigger, another one she measure was 1.7 cm, she said the others were small and not to worry about them doing anything. she said go home and have sex as much as we want as it looks really good and exactly what they wanted to see. I have to have a blood test on monday morning to see if i o'd. i asked for a trigger shot but she said it was not needed and if i had no o'd by monday they will do it then.

anyway it is now saturday, no temp dips, spikes and not a positive opk in sight, very very very close to positive but nothing, and to be honest my temps seem odd and i have not been sleeping well.

yesterday which was friday, i went home from work with a migrate and nausea and i had pains in my pelvic area all day. what do you girls think, i cant really do anything about it now till monday but it is driving me crazy i ma testing opks every 4 hours now wasting so much money as we don't have cheap stores here in nz.

we are dtd every other day so i know if i do o we are fine in that area i am just worried about follicles getting to big and turning in cysts or something else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->