Follow my EPO experience.

I took it last pregnancy , but that was 5 yrs ago and I can't remember the dosage or how many times a day.... My dr also approved it back then....

I definitely recommend starting with a low dose just because it can make you nauseous or cause diarrhea.
I'm debating on when to start vaginally as I keep reading different things.

2/12/15 Update 12:30am

Have had some spotting and lots of mucous today and now ive had a contraction every 15ish mins for the past 45 mins.

Hoping this is it as I've had TONS of pressure down there and been extremely uncomfortable the past coupoe days.

2/12/15 Update 12:30am

Have had some spotting and lots of mucous today and now ive had a contraction every 15ish mins for the past 45 mins.

Hoping this is it as I've had TONS of pressure down there and been extremely uncomfortable the past coupoe days.

Yay!!! I hope today is the day! Please keep updating :happydance::happydance:

2/12/15

Contractions are still really random but I've definitely started having my bloody show. It's gross. Lol.

I never had one with previous pregnancies. How long did you ladies have to wait after yours, if you had one, until you went into labor?

I didn't have mine till I was in active labor. So I hope this is it for you!

Lost mine a day into labor signs and symptoms and about 12 hours or so before she was born.

2-13-15 update:

Not mucj to update with. My doc said every womans bloody show is different and mine was nothing to be worried about. I did a bunch of walking today and had some contractions randomly but so far none have stuck around.

Hubby and i dtd a bit ago so maybe that'll get things going. :/

Fingers crossed it does! Absolute torture all this waiting when thing are happening but not getting anywhere quickly.

Gah! I was having contractions every 7-10 mins but they were fairly mild so i was waiting for them to pick up or become more intense. Then they slow doen to like every 20mins but are more intense.

I am annoyed. I dont even know.

At any rste if i have a couple more intense ones in the next half hour im still gonna have DH come home from work and take me into the hospital because there's a real bad blizzard rolling in and it's getting late so i wanna get off the roads before things get crazy.

Well, it's about 1:30am and theyre slowing down more.

Im going to bed. Sadface.

Aww no! This little tinker likes to tease you.

I think I'm gunna stop with the EPO. I tried some last night and just spent night tossing and turning with constant cramps and back ache, went to the toilet about 4.30 and it all (tmi sorry!) Came out of me and then everything stopped, now I'm totally fine this morning.
Gunna drag my OH for a long walk today.

I actually forgot to take any epo the past few days. Maybe that's my issue. Lol.
Today I'll take some and we'll see if it gets things going.

Atleast things are picking up for you! I'm due in two days and not even one tiny sign of impending labor, not even BH! :cry:

Atleast things are picking up for you! I'm due in two days and not even one tiny sign of impending labor, not even BH! :cry:

Id rather have than all of these false alarms. Im already dilated to at least a 4 and with as far as we live from the hospital and the way the weather has been im really worried about making it into the hospital in time.

With my last pregnancy i was 4 cms at one appt and within a few days went into labor and was 8cms by the time we made it into the hospital and that was when we lived really close to the hospital.
:/

Id rather have than all of these false alarms. Im already dilated to at least a 4 and with as far as we live from the hospital and the way the weather has been im really worried about making it into the hospital in time.

With my last pregnancy i was 4 cms at one appt and within a few days went into labor and was 8cms by the time we made it into the hospital and that was when we lived really close to the hospital.
:/

Wow! Don't worry even with bad weather you should hopefully be able to make it if you were to go into labor. Just stay on top of all your symptoms(obviously) and go in ASAP when it seems like the real deal.

I wish our belly buttons acted like those turkey poppers. Pops out when it's done baking and gives you a head start to get reading for a drive to the hospital.

I swear, impending labor signs are just as annoying as Trying to conceive signs i.e. when every signs of being pregnant are the same as AF arriving. Now it's, every labor sign is just another,"body preparing for delivery," sign. Arrrgh.

I know you're worried about the weather and travel time to the hospital. It will all work out. That baby has to come out sooner than later, haha.

I swear, impending labor signs are just as annoying as Trying to conceive signs i.e. when every signs of being pregnant are the same as AF arriving. Now it's, every labor sign is just another,"body preparing for delivery," sign. Arrrgh.

Totally agree!! I feel like I'm back in the TWW. I found myself googling "CM before labour" this morning and being severely disheartened when mine didn't match what kind it said was a sign! As if that would some how mean I wasn't going to give birth?!

I then realised how silly I was being and decided to just let nature take its course and try to stop obsessing. It's not like I'm not sure if I'm going to have a baby or not, I know I'm going to have a baby sometime in the next 4 weeks at the absolute most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->