Food & floaters questions.

abc123x

Reaction score
Okay, so for question number one...
I am hungry ALL the time. If I don't eat when I'm hungry, I feel nauseaus. I am not really eating badly... whole grain chips, apples, grapes, yogurt, and normal dinner leftovers. I admit that I ate terrible during my first trimester and before I was pregnant, but I was told to start worrying during my second trimester, so I changed my diet(I'm also young and I can get away with eating like that! :haha:) I feel like I'm going to get fat though. I think my face looks fatter, but my OH says it's not(he'd lie). I'm still wearing the jeans I bought when I was 6 weeks. I'm also worried this will cause me to get gestational diabetes... something I do not have the patience to manage. I don't want my baby to be born overweight or unhealthy because of my eating habits. They moved my due date up a week because they said that my baby is very long. I'm just so worried... and SO HUNGRY!

Second thing, I am seeing a zig zag most of the time when I refocus my eye... only on the right side. I told my doctor, but she didn't seem concerned. Should I be worried? I know this can be a sign of like a million different things. My blood pressure was actually a little low when I saw her last, as it tends to be.

Any ideas or stories are appreciated!

Well - I was the same up until about two weeks ago - I was eating non stop all day long! I'd eat my packed lunch at work at about 9.30, then a dinner at lunch and hot cross buns and biscuits and whatever else I could get my hands on! I think its normal - the baby is growing and if I didn't eat I felt sick so I guess your body is communicating to eat te way I look at it! I did not gain much weight throughout this time though - and the few weeks my appetitie is not so high.

As for the floaters - I dont know, but I wear glasses and had to get them made a bit stronger strength a just before christmas. The optician said it was probably not pregnance related but I have also had floaters before when I am tired.

No harm asking abbout it again if it carries on though hun, but as for the eating just do what your body tells you I say xxxx

Wow you sound exactly like me! Floaters, not eating too great. nausea when hungry. don't worry. My dr is more like a girlfriend you can chat with, she says do your best to eat as many fruits and veggies and whole grains as you can but don't beat yourself up if you eat a whole thing of ice cream. As for the floaters, I've had them since I was 11 and there are lots of scary "studies" out there that say you're going blind or getting diabetes, it's not true. Most floaters are completely normal and harmless. As long as your dr knows don't worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->