Food ideas ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hiya , Can everyone give me some food ideas for snacks, lunch and dinner ? Charlies getting bored of his food now so im thinking of trying some new things :thumbup: xxx

Ooh i was gonna make the same thread cuz Leo is so bored of everything I give him.
I'll be watching for answers :) x

leyla loves sandwiches for lunch, she looooves dried banana chips, i got her them from holland and barratt, i got ones that have no other stuff in, just banana, she loves dried mango aswell, erm...for dinners she really likes chicken and roast potatoes, she loves chilli (well, the kidney beans, she picks them all out haha) she loves roast veggies, loves fish, ive given her cod and salmon, just make sure there are no bones, she loves mixed vegetables, i just buy the frozen ones and steam them up for her, she loves toast, she used to love hardboiled eggs but shes gone off them now, ermmm what else do i give her? she loves tuna and cheese toasties, ermmm i cant think nof anything else now, if i think of anything else i'll be back haha

x

I make a lot of casseroles for Alasdair. I cook them really slowly so the meat is really tender. He has a lamb casserole with sweet potato, carrot, peas and rosemary quite a lot that he really likes.

For snacks, I give him cheese and fruit, rice cakes, quarters of walnut (choking hazard, but Ally seems fine with them so far), different kinds of bread sticks and dips, raw veggies and dips. He loves raw cauliflower and broccolli. I usually give him hummous but I've heard of avocado and banana working well! Ew! He's also been having roasted chestnuts as snacks lately. They're time consuming to get the shell off but Ally loves them.

For snacks my LO has sliced apples, bananas, raisins, mini cheddars, wotsits, cheese, rice cakes (obviously not all of that evreryday!)

For lunches: Ham/Cheese/chicken sandwich's, Mini Cheese and tomatoe Pizza's, Pasta shapes in tomatoe sauce, fish fingers, chicken nuggets

For Dinner: whatever were having but if its something she doesnt eat she'll have, Roast chicken with vegetables, cod in butter sauce (birds eye steam bags), jacket potatoe's with cheese/beans (loves jacket potatoes).

Oh and for breakfast she has egg and toast or cornflakes or beans and toast

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->