• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Food poisoning or something else?

wanting2more

Reaction score
Hey ladies.
The last few days ive had needed to go #2s up to 8 times a day. Today its total diarrhea with cramps on the top of my tummy along with period type aches. Ive had no extra loss or discharge and just feel a bit off overall apart from the waves of painful cramps.
I dont want to have to go in for unnecessary monitoring as there are only midwives on call on the weekends here. But i have have never had food poisoning before so i have no idea what its like? :/

Food poisoning happens about 6-7 hours after consuming something that is tainted. It typically doesn't last more than 24 hours, so I'd say that you have a stomach bug of some sort. If it were me, I'd go get checked out because going that many times can dehydrate you very quickly.

I didn't really have the same but when I was pregnant with ds1 I had a stomach bug and was being constantly sick, I couldn't even keep water down. I ended up not phoning the maternity section but just our local out of hours doctors and they saw me. They did the typical checks and I figured if they were concerned they'd refer me to the hospital but everything ended up ok. Hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->