Food Preferences and The Womb

M

mom-on-8/2009

They say when baby has taste buds and swallows the amniotic fluid, he ends up liking what he tasted later on in life. What would that make your LO like after they are born due to this fact?

You can change this for people with one child already born or a mom pregnant with another child to add the other LO's, just please explain.

Aaven (possible different spelling) would love iced tea, spinach, carrots, sunflower seeds, macaroni and cheese, and french fries. I don't think water would have any bearing in this.

orange jelly (jello) i cant get enough of it!!

I've heard this as well, that unborn babies get used to what we eat. I hope to develop a love for veggies and salad, my favorite foods, and they're healthy! And fish. And meat and more meat. Hopefully I won't crave junk or other bad foods.

i think my LO will favor spicy food! that's all they serve in Indonesia where i'm currently living with my OH.

Oh dear, I think my LO will like chips!! I can't stop eating them and also curry, lots and lots of curry!!!

I've heard this too and know several people that it is true for. Hopefully, it's not true for me because I just can't afford crab legs that often.

Oh dear, I think my LO will like chips!! I can't stop eating them and also curry, lots and lots of curry!!!

curry for me to!!!! thast and ice cream! My hubby hates veg no idea why but that aside Im do try to eat as much veg as I can, as well as McDs!!!

Mine will like banana milk, passion fruit yoghurts and kitkats !
But we'll tell her kitkats are bad as I dont want her pinching mine!

My food cravings haven't been a lot this pregnancy but what I have wanted is chocolate milkshakes,smoked salmon with lots of lemon juice,cereal with lots of milk.

I LOVE milk right now.
And cheese,olives,onions and tuna melts :)

Not so much red meat and hate potatoes,pasta,bread right now.

My son has a taste for sweet things and will probably enjoy taco bell a little too much when he's older. :rofl:

My (unborn) baby girl will probably have healthier food preferences, like yogurt, fruit, milk, and salad. That seems to be all I can get down this time around. lol.

My mum completely disagrees with this as I have completely different food tastes to her and I don't eat half of the stuff I ate as a baby, especially bananas or milk!

If it is true, my son is going to love chocolate, cakes, sweets, puddings (especially chocolate fudge cake), and beer. Sounds like a typical bloke to me!

My baby will definitly love curry! in any shape or form xxx

i need to stop eating french fries (chips in uk) soon
i ate them twice already this week, only smalls, but, can't be that good for baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->