food question

nilllabean26

Reaction score
so all of my favorite foods taste horrible now, and im so shocked. when did you guys start eating the foods u once liked again
'?

When I had my daughter I went off bacon (I loved bacon before) it was over a year after her birth before I could stomach it again. This time I couldn't eat my fave spag bol or pork for the first 20 weeks now 29 and eat spag bol at least twice a week. Sorry I know that's no help but that's what happened in my case. :)

Never had any problems with DS1, but with DS2, it was shortly after I had him, I was finally able to eat things that I wasn't able to eat before. I had horrible food aversions with him, to the point where I really couldn't eat a thing, and then as the pregnancy went on, it got worse because heartburn was bad, and he was crowding my stomach.

My appetite came back around week 16-18 and now I can't stop eating :haha:

I still can't touch pitta breads, cucumber or chicken at 37 weeks! Before I was pregnant I used to eat a chicken and cucumber pitta every day for lunch!

I understand the hormones make us sick, But I don't understand this. Do our tastebuds also change?

I'm not sure about tour taste buds, but while I was pregnant with my daughter I went of muller yoghurt and still to this day I don't like it, I used to practically live off it before getting pregnant too.

I had DD 2.5 years ago and I still can't stomach pesto pasta! Bleurgh. X

I had DD 2.5 years ago and I still can't stomach pesto pasta! Bleurgh. X

this makes me sad to hear lol omg. thats ridiculous. i used to love pesto as well .. :(

and to the other person above you. i forgot her screename. the one talking about muller gum(i dont remember) .... anywho. your avatar with your daughter is really cute. u guys look so much alike

I couldn't stand meat with dd and I'm a huge carnivore normally. Managed chicken but red meat made me gag. But it went away shortly after giving birth in fact I don't remember feeling that way at all after having her. With ds I am fine with most food but the thought of beef mince makes me feel really ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->